Homemade Strains Thread

2 of my favorite strains

1 Like

Zamjal F1

Ace Seeds Zamadelica x Jalisco :mexico: Landrace

21 Likes

Is it going to reveg? :thinking:
Cuz that thing looks like it’s already flowering.

1 Like

Afternoon Mr @Foreigner. I finally had a chance to check on the Haffa Haze and she is just trucking along. Spoiled the soil, took a few leaves… 1 of 2 Topped Ladies, Thanks again !
[aug 13 is flip day, fert-nutes in soil amend were 50% veg/50% Bloom on a 3 week cycle] water-only for the host…

Below she is up front ! Then it US22 in the mid (thceed) and WMBKush uptop (thceed)

23 Likes

Yeah ur right, it is already flowering and it doesn’t matter to me…it should be ready to harvest by the end of September…

10 Likes

Pre 98 bubba x Afghan

16 Likes

Awesome, love me some pre 98 bubba, never made a cross that didn’t turn out well.

3 Likes

That’s encouraging to hear. I just crossed mine with Blue Kush pollen and I’m getting ready to shuck the seeds soon.

5 Likes

Should be a nice cross

2 Likes

she is gorgeous! i can smell her across my monitor

10 Likes

If I can get some pollen in the next 3-3.5 weeks, I’ll be doing the same. I think I still have some blue sunshine pollen left

2 Likes

I plan on hitting that GMO x Granny Skunk with some of the Blue Moon Rocks pollen I just got from Doug. No idea as to what terps it will express but it will be fun to find out.

3 Likes

Space Granny could be very flavorful

3 Likes

Man terps are one of the hardest thing to predict imho, usually, but not always if the parent have lots of terps the offspring will as well, but as far to trying to predict what it will be, I’ve never been able. Atm I’ve got a strong grape smelling plant and I’ve no idea where that came from.

4 Likes

My farmer/rancher buddy wanted some of my new strains of peppers, Shishitos… so I traded my shishito peppers for his outdoor grow from last year, it’s one of my homemade strains Jenny Babe Kush.

22 Likes

I wanna know more about these peppers bud.

1 Like

Love these and only use these

1 Like

11 Likes

This year is the first time growing shishito peppers. I just harvested some the other day from the garden. Very tasty in my omelets.

5 Likes

Anybody into “super hots” :hot_pepper:
I’m growing Dragons Breath now and elite ghost, butch ts and jigsaw just to name a few.

Addicted to that hot stuff

5 Likes