Homemade Strains Thread

All females in the Phototron…I was gonna use these for my next P-tron grow but I decided to do an auto fem instead…it will take awhile for these to revegg and I’ve never done an auto fem in a Phototron, this will be the first…now I have to decide which auto fem strain…1 BOG cross was a hermie that sux and I gave out 3 BOG cross to my grower buddies, hoping they are females…

6 Likes

I love you’re style of growing Phil. Especially how you specify on keeping it simple. To many folks over complicate things. You’re outdoor grow style is spot on. I’m sure all of your hybrids are top notch . Keep up the great work :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

People keep sending me seeds because they want to see it being grown in a Phototron, heres a few envelopes that hasn’t been open yet…had to get a bigger Tupperware like container to put them all in…too big to keep in my fridge so gonna keep them in my garage for the winter…again no fancy storage just keeping it so simple and unorganized.

16 Likes

I don’t remember who sent me these seeds but they will be the one that will be grown in my big Phototron…I really have no experience growing auto fems and this will be the first time growing it a Phototron…I will be growing it in soil not my SWC/TRON way…

11 Likes

Got those in last year’s vet giveaway and grew them outdoor. Nice strain with good yield. Made gummies for my arthritis. Would grow again.

3 Likes

Well my Phototron has limited space so this will be a challenge and I’m always up for it.

2 Likes

(Toad’s 91 x Whirlybird )X (Haze-4-dayz f4 x Romulan bx3 f2 ) First time growing these center plants

6 Likes

Hellfire OG x Old Thai. Still 3 months to go!!

41 Likes

That’s one gorgeous shrubbery! I love how smoothly rounded it looks. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks brother, somehow I have to manage to control it! Hard to be stealthy when they are like this lol.

3 Likes

Hey @slain . That plant is a f…ing MONSTER !:flushed:

3 Likes

They might be from @LoveDaAutos.
I think that’s his handwriting.
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Never delt with him, won it on my non monetary wager thread last year I think…doesn’t really matter…first auto/fem to be grown in my Phototron.

Wait. What? @PhilCuisine , you have a “Phototron” ? :flushed: How old is that puppy ? When I was a young man, I used to dream about having one of those. Does it work?

Had 7-9 of them…

5 Likes

I brushed some Useful Chocolate Diesel pollen (from AzSeaindooin420’s preservation project) onto a beat-up but still kicking Purple Corinto Budder x Dragon Energy female (Doc D) earlier this evening. I was planning to pollinate a Project 25 female from Copa with something different, but moving the PCB x DE seemed like a pain so I’m going to go ahead an pollinate the P25 with Chocolate Diesel pollen when that girl is ready to be pollinated. Will do the other P25 project with a cut I held onto.

20 Likes

Update on the Chernobyl x Slurricane project; it’s just now getting chopped. I took a sample bud off it a few days ago, like the smallest lowest bud I could find. … just that tiny bud had 9-10 good looking seeds in it! :metal:

21 Likes

Those are indeed notably good looking beans

2 Likes

Took this picture about a week ago, all are females and will be taking cuttings to root them…been kinda neglected cause I’ve been working a lot these days but I assure you they are still alive and new shoots are forming after I bent them down because I have height restrictions in this small Phototron…I will be putting the cuttings in my aero cloner in 2 weeks when they get longer…

Just took this pictures about 2 mins. ago to show you the new growth…been doing it this way for a long time and of course I don’t over think what I’m doing.

14 Likes

Shit definitely getting a bit serious now…

Old Thai x GG

With Hellfire OG added:

36 Likes