Homemade Strains Thread

Wow Very beautiful plants :+1::fire: Congratulations, they make me want to smokeā€¦I love the structure of the buds :fire::ok_hand:
O.B

3 Likes

Just ran a second reproduction on @lefthandseeds ā€˜Tuxā€™ (the photo of the plant you see in this thread). I believe it is the f4 selection of this line. Iā€™ll be happy to share these beans - however one detail to note is there are possible intersex traits within. (Both seed runs Iā€™ve managed to select ā€˜clean plantsā€™)

6 Likes

My buddy wanted me to sprout these for himā€¦I will check them in 24hrs.

7 Likes

:fist::zap::zap::zap:

Thatā€™s awesome! Have you gotten any really piney ones this time?

4 Likes

Hey! Last lady selected did have a ā€˜ever
greenā€™ aroma. She was also short and had some amazing lateral branching with some
massive stretching fans. Afghan leaner. Has been a fun plant to work with.

1 Like

24hrs. laterā€¦All 6 sprouted

11 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about. The Lebanese a lot of pine, but it came out as pineapple due to some citrusy terpenes. I think with the earthiness of the Afghan and makes that evergreen sort of pine. I really liked that expression.

6 Likes

Now all 6 are in soilā€¦

11 Likes

Ive found great bud from bulk seed banks S1s good luck ā€¦you pheno hunting?

Only 1 survived the bbkxog18 bad seeds but it was frosty n sweet pastry side typical dna.
These were only given out for their usa store opening now at 80 bux a pack ima have to s1 the rest of the strawberry sorbet i have. KkXog18 keeper was being sold as ā€œjelly donutā€ fyi in dispos onlyā€¦

blablabla u want the 3 kkxrecon fems? Anyone smoke recon?

4 Likes

Riddle
What is kosher and a triangle?

1 Like

No Iā€™m not, just sprouting the seeds for himā€¦ heā€™s had a bad history of sprouting seeds

1 Like

Sweet amazing for landrace too what you think of ssc BL? https://supersativaseedclub.com/cannabis-seeds/black-lebanon.html

3 Likes

It sounds very similar to geneseeds. Iā€™m not sure about the difference, but it makes me wonder if they worked together on that strain.

2 Likes

Looking at the picture of that SSC BL beside your tux.

IMG_2485

As far as structure and color - Iā€™m picking up ā€˜relationalā€™ vibes for sure.

26 Likes

Noice Is the first pic yours? Pretty frosty n exotic let alone for a landrace! Iā€™m trying to score some for their contest they sponsor not sure in usa. The rest of their stuff did not look interesting maybe because im not european or something.
I scored last 10x copa appy f5ā€™s regs, I would love to hunt and cross an appy with BL outdoors.
The BL is fem but not listed as ā€œbreederā€ quality ironically n their site i guess they figure most of us wont sts it.

2 Likes

Not my photo - @lefthandseeds posted this earlier in this thread. Itā€™s his outcross with the Black Lebanese.

4 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:.
Wow @lefthandseeds superb congratulations bro :ok_hand::fire:.
See you soon.
O.B

1 Like

Made this one last year. Need to hunt more but ive found some fire so far. Kā€™smorz x Unicorn Poop. The Skwertz

30 Likes

Pure sexy great work

1 Like

Coming into their last week:

Blood Orange Hubbabubbasmelloscope Haze
(Auto Fem; Blood Orange Haze (Purple Pheno) x Hubbabubbasmelloscope)

:gem: :gem: :gem:

Considering these were solo-cup challenges with an insect infestation Iā€™m really looking forward to running these again but as DWC. :+1:

:v:

31 Likes