Homemade Strains Thread

Thank you! She is a nasty smelling line as well. Very loud.

2 Likes

Nice! I wanted to join that solo challenge but forgot lol. In all my years i have never done one. This look nice dude!

2 Likes

Superb! …is the Blood Orange Haze from Dinafem…??

2 Likes

Mephisto’s Illuminauto #57: Blood Orange Haze

it’s: Super Orange Haze (Super Lemon Haze BCN cut) X SODK F5

Thanks @GreenHighland & @globalhead !

5 Likes

I crossed grandaddy purp and Cinderella 99 for the same reason

4 Likes

A few of the farmers/ranchers that are growing my strains this year have lost/killed the plants I gave them, which kinda sucks because I dont have anymore plants to give them…some of them thought they had PH problems in their soil so they tried to adjust it…the first year I gave them all plants I told them to just plant it and water/fertilize it every couple of times and they all did great and they had 10ft. tall plants…but this year they started listening to other folks who never grew weed before about getting a bigger yield and a better grow and now they ended up killing it.

That’s what you get when people start overthinking things about growing weed, it’s a weed folks, you just gotta let it grow and mother nature will take care of it…hell I dont even care about my ph in my soil and I just water it and fertilize it once in a while and mine is doing well…this plant is an auto fem and is flowering right now and I haven’t done anything but set it and forget it and just let it grow…

I have a Matanuska cross and White Domina strain which I created and will be putting it out in my garden in a couple days…below is a picture of an auto fem in flower, the seeds were gifted to me from someone on Overgrow…I think the strain is double grape auto fem.

19 Likes

Carty’s Collective Crosses… Beast Mode F1.

Meet the Momma, Blue Vangoo
Kush Van Stitch x MI5 x Gabagoo F2 and this plant was seeded by Gabagoo F4 this time around to make Beast Mode seeds after the nickname of this pheno of Blue Vangoo… a strain I made years ago and never worked much.

Jan is growing her out and she got huge outside before first her kitty cats tore it up and then super high winds… so she’s been stressed…

Just to the right of it is Johnny Potseeds NL’s…

21 Likes

These homemade strains will be planted outside soon…

White Domina & 2 Matanuska O’wreck…

19 Likes

Double Grape auto fem doing great…

Matanuska O’wreck

White Domina

My homemade strains should get bigger and have a better yield than the auto fem…all 3 plants are doing great, my homemade strains should start to flower in August to mid August…

17 Likes

Stumbled on your MOW post last year while lurking. Very nice brotha!
Looking forward to seeing more of her.

4 Likes

Double Grape…auto fem

Matanuska O’wreck

White Domina

The 2 plants above are regs and haven’t started flowering yet… btw, these 2 are from 20yr. old seeds that I created…

16 Likes

Smoking on some of my Nanna Gojis Sugar today. She is gassy with a fruity back end. Hits pretty hard as well. I’d call her a nice solid cross.

(No flash pic)

30 Likes

My garden had cracks in my soil because it hadn’t rain in a awhile…until yesterday, it rained all day, very much needed…my garden had a growth spurt overnight…my homemade strains will surely get bigger/taller then the Double Grape auto/fem…

22 Likes

Cross outdoor for 2024

1 Star Kush F2 ( Bubba Kush pré 98 x Sensi Star F2 ) from Motarebel Genetics

1 Moonwalk ( Chem 3 x Apollo 11 ) from Bodhi seeds

1 Blue Rocket ( Apollo 11 x Blueberry ) from Eskobar Seeds

2 Dairy Queen ( Cheese x Space Queen ) from Subcool

2 Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude from @Oldjoints and @BigMike55

1 Blue Tara from @BigMike55

1 Bubblegum from Serious Seeds

When the sexes are declared, choices will have to be made for best possible :sweat_smile::crossed_fingers::thinking::fire::sunflower:.

See you

O.B

16 Likes

I guess it would be fair to say that I’m in the midst of creating a Strain, that’s being grown-out Properly in New Mexico and New Brunswick…

5 years ago now, an East-Coast friend, who has been growing a single strain, indoors and out, exclusively for 15 years; Pollinated one of his Fighting Buddah’s, with Pollen from a really Funky European Seed that I had introduced him to.

The strain I provided into this unknowing Mix was from Genehtik Seeds, and the strain is called Txerri (cherry) Bilbo Haze… Yep, a real crazy kind of name usually sees me Ignore them… but I used to answer to Bilbo, so they were ordered.

This strain involves Legends: StrawBerry Cough X Super Silver Haze and it completely amazed me with a new Fresh kind of Buzz

Wow is it electric, and this now sits as my Fav, all-time…

What my Friend in New Brunswick did, was to Pollinate the electric Female Fighting Buddah (BlueBerry x Burmese Sativa), with Male Pollen from the nuclear Cherry Bilbo Haze…(Super Silver Haze x Strawberry Cough)

This new Cross; Fighting Bilbo, is now being grown by @FieldEffect & @amumayuk

Here is a 10’ Txerri Bilbo Haze from Oct 2021 during a Storm, she is a beautiful beast. Even with Branches ripped off of her she’s a gamer

Fighting Buddah was also grown in 2022, under a Guerilla-Grow mantra, that Buddy wanted that Summer; so be it. I know it Started good and finished Thirsty ! “Its a Weed” was his mode that summer! Buds were hard and definitely made you think about things… I’m gonna Go and dig-one up right now. Old but still doable lol found them; Fighting Buddah

26 Likes

man they are probably going to be the biggest girls ive had they took well the mainlining
and despite tweeking my initial training they exploded resl fast in veg

i should take new ones these are from my last upload

16 Likes

Thank you for that @amumayuk, fresh Pixels. How cool !!
And I’m borrowing an Image from @FieldEffect as well, here below

cheers and thanks Guys

My Flips just arrived with an Order!

Out of the Blue… If anybody is interested in a Flip of Fighting Bilbo…
I will make 4 F.B. Flips for the first 4 requests

Let me know right Here, I’ll get Materials Ready

@Pigeonman

17 Likes

White yeti (test grow by Budheavy)

(Dublin) White x Yeti OG

20 Likes

I’d be interested please!! :wave:t2:

1 Like

Done Deal, Thank @Kyleromero94
Please send me an address when u can

1/4