Hoodbilly Highjinks

Strong sour apple

3 Likes

I know @lophophora.ca 's FD went just shy of 90 days from seed.

3 Likes

Mine were the 80-90 range. I keep horrible notes😅

2 Likes

Getting full in here

7 Likes

Black snow frosty af!

11 Likes

@EugeneDebs420
very nice. please post those to the black snow grow show if you can, :+1:

https://overgrow.com/t/black-snow-the-grow-show/

2 Likes

Gonna be making a few changes to how I feed, here soon. Got some neptunes harvest fish and seaweed fertilizer and some bloom city clean kelp that I’m gonna be using since I got a new coffee maker and won’t be brewing teas/foliar feeds from dry amendments in it :joy:

1 Like

Not sure how I want to go about the spit when I flip to flower on the big ones(the Durban diamonds and Irene chems) do I put them in the other tent under mh till stretch is done then switch out the the hps or do I flip to flower in the led tent and put the smaller plants under mh.

Just had the weirdest most horrible nightmare, wild male hemp plants broke in and started dancing around my grow room(much bigger in the dream than irl) seeding my entire crop. Think I put to much budder in my spaghetti.

3 Likes

On the bright side my transplant pots will be here today and more soil tomorrow.

I think you didn’t put enough in. :wink: I can’t really remember the last dream I had… it was probably about 6 months ago. Our favorite medicine also has a side effect of suppressing REM sleep.

Also a possibility, I think maybe I just ate to much spaghetti and had heartburn dreams :sweat_smile:

wait til you’re on a tolerance break or something. i hear people have some wild crazy dreams after stopping.

1 Like

Got my tents separated.

can’t wait to get these flowering, think I’ll flip the bigger ones end of next week.

4 Likes

Smoking a test bud of the fogdog. Tastes like a Fuji apple. Then back to transplanting.

3 Likes

I’m really liking the looks of this black snow man. this one doesn’t look like a big yielder but it definitely looks great.

5 Likes

That one top just been foxtailing the whole time, the others have a much nicer structure (same plant) but man I can’t wait till she’s ready, just a trichome factory.

1 Like

can’t wait for a smoke report, noone has posted one yet.

1 Like

I’ve still got 3 or so weeks till she’s ready but I’ll make sure to post one when she is.

3 Likes

Transplant is done, Irene chems and Durban diamonds will flip to 12/12 on Tuesday.

2 Likes