Hoodbilly Hydro(mostly)

Curious to see how fast the ghost rose mi5 autos go in the little pots. I’m guessing they’re gonna start flowering really quick.

1 Like

Hah. I didn’t even think about hose size. I was sitting here crunching the numbers and was thinking you would only have to click the the 330 on for 2.5 seconds!

2 Likes

If I can get drip dialed in that’s a game changer!

1 Like

I been hand watering shit :joy:

2 Likes

Let me know what you figure out. I’ve been hand watering my starts as well. For like their first 10 days. It’s annoying haha.

2 Likes

I been hand watering everything, like a dummy. Through my whole grow cycles. :man_facepalming: Keeping myself up all night during late flower when shit needed multiple waterings, I feel fucking dumber than shit :joy::joy::joy: like less than 50sqft of growspace shouldn’t feel like a full time job :man_facepalming::rofl: god damn.

3 Likes

Got a timer you recommend? I know the mechanical ones I’ve got won’t work cause it won’t need to run a full minute.

2 Likes

I prefer the mechanical times. And their archaic 15 minute intervals lol. I have a handful of unopened digital timers that came with all kinds of crap I’ve bought over the past few years if you want some.

5 Likes

Blueberry diesels popping up

3 Likes

Fogdogs doing good

3 Likes

Things are going ok, bit of taco on fogdogs, it’s really dry in here, I need a new humidifier, and will get one next week. 18 out of 23 seedlings sprouted, all but 4 are photos and only gonna be in here till they got some nodes

Res is stable on ph, big totes get the thumbs up on that. I’m using the paper strips for now, I need a new ph pen too.

Think I need to put some stakes on the tote corners so I can lst these gals

6 Likes

You worked up your micro feeding rig yet?

That is another thing waiting on payday. :man_facepalming: fortunately payday is also Black Friday so hopefully I can get everything cheap. No rush though, I don’t trust my abilities enough to automate seedlings anyways really.

1 Like

I’ve never had seedlings move this slow either. They’ll kick into gear once I get a humidifier in there though.

1 Like

Think I’m gonna put a couple tsp of superthrive in the totes. And in my stock bucket of ph corrected silca water. I’m not feeding the seedlings yet because I put some dr earth in the potting mix, but this low humidity gottem stressed.

I think instead of doing the diy drip I’m just gonna get one off these [Upgraded Pump] sPlant Big Power Automatic Drip Irrigation Kit for 15 Potted Plants, Indoor Plants Self Watering System with 30 Day Interval Programmable Timer, Watering on Working Days https://a.co/d/iULAUKn

Think it might be res change time today. 6 of 7 fog dogs showing sex, 7th stunted may get removed. Thinking half gro, half bloom since start of flowers when you want some extra p/k

Think the superthrive threw em into high gear.

5 Likes

I think I’m gonnna hit a blueberry diesel branch with some sour bubble pollen come early/mid flower. Be nice to see what comes of it.

1 Like

Seriously considering just flipping the whole tent to 12/12 once the photos get established. If I crank the light over the fogdogs up 100% I’ll still be getting the same dli so yield shouldn’t be affected to much.

1 Like