Hoodini Presents: My First Grow Log

Would love it thanks! damn you see what happened to @argo945 grow in CO?

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle
https://catnews.org/FREE%20Pot%20Books/Elise%20McDonough%20-%20The%20Official%20High%20Times%20Cannabis%20Cookbook.pdf
And no Iā€™ll go check it out
Edit-i checked it out :cry: I am sad for him now

3 Likes

One nice plant you got goin on there congrats canā€™t wait to see all them buds!

2 Likes

@StevieG Oh ya sheā€™s still taking her time budding. . .she is 1 month younger than the rest though. . .twice as bushy and almost a foot taller

3 Likes

LAH 1 had an Injury on the field. . .found this branch broken and hanging (damn wind) so I made her a little sling for her and good as newšŸ˜‰ check out how dense the broken branch is, and it still has a good 6-8 weeks left

11 Likes

Dam they are looking just beautiful. Iā€™ll dig the red clay type soil a total different environment then where I live. Very cool. And huge ass plants.

1 Like

Thanks my man, itā€™s actually really pretty where I live (if you like sticks and rocks like mešŸ˜‰)
And thanks for the kind words my brother, Iā€™m hoping these girls will end up at about 5 feet tall and all budā€‹:+1: so fingers crossed lol :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the broken branch, I got over to the fams house and my mentors sister said , oh I was out of pot so I cut that broken branch. . .lol oh well check it out

9 Likes

Last pic of LAH 2, not sure if she hermied or got pollinated by an unknown source but we arenā€™t playing that game and she was pulled after this pic. Iā€™ll take pictures during trimming. I just hung the whole plant at once to keep it from drying to fast

Main cola, still way premie but Im not playing ā€œseparate the seedsā€ game with these

4 Likes

Green Crack looking great, starting to chunk up

The triple top

Some side view action

7 Likes

Sorry guys I lost all my harvest pics when Iā€™m phone brokeā€¦
I took a quick pic of one of the smaller green crack buds Iā€™m about to smokeā€¦ weighs 8.2 grams

Taste and smell is great, itā€™s a little strong of a sativa for my taste but it mellows out pretty quick so itā€™s not bad. Pulled in right around 3-4 pounds or 7 gallon mason jars full

12 Likes

Welcome Back @Hoodini.

2 Likes

thatā€™s pretty tight packed in them jarsā€¦ i think iā€™d need double that. maybe iā€™m the weirdo. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Welcome back buddy. Glad everything worked out. Sorry you broke your phone.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, Iā€™ll be back up and running here after a few paychecks so I can get an indoor grow up and runningā€¦ @cannabissequoia yup after dry I cut my buds off the stems and fill my jars til I canā€™t get anymore in them, them jars are expensive here lol

6 Likes

OMG, we missed you! Glad to see youā€™re back!!!

5 Likes