Hoodini Presents: My First Grow Log

@chunk Look like these?

Sawfly larvae are caterpillar-like white larvae that eat leaves on plants like roses, gooseberries and Solomon’s seal. Leaf rolling is a sign of sawflies. They lay their eggs on plants and their larvae eat the leaves, they make holes that still have some plant tissue intact so the damage looks transparent.

1 Like

I was looking at these earlier and I thought they might be the ones, But the damage they are doing to the leafs is different. Looks more like this

If you zoom in close on my pic you can see the white dots (eggs) it’s just a really bad infestation. . . It could be anything without a pic but a good light spray of 3% h2o2 should fix you right up, won’t kill the beetles but it will kill the larva, neem spray could work better actually haha

1 Like

Crazy update guys. . .had a major storm come thru last night 50+ mph winds and rain, with a little hail for about 20 minutes. . . Let me show you how strong this wind was. . .

She’s a leaner now. . .that’s my smallest plant, and the 2 other smallest were both pushed to the side. . .LAH 1 & 2 and the Green Crack don’t even look like they were fazed

4 Likes

LAH 2 just starting to pop off

Green Crack

Baby buds😁

8 Likes

LAH1 she’s going to be all buds :grin::grin:

This will be her main top

Triple threat

Other side of her main top​:v::+1:

8 Likes

LAH 1
And her little sisters

LAH 3

LAH 4

LAH 5

8 Likes

And this delicious smelling girl here, strutting her stuff for you

Ms. Green Crack
@MisticHaze

7 Likes

And last but not least the BIG little sister LAH 2

And just to show you how much I love my plants. . .remember I’m just over 6 foot and this is as far as I can wrap my arms around her

My sidekick had to hide his face too

14 Likes

Looks like your sidekick may be sniffing where to mark the plant? :joy:

They are coming along great! Nice work!

2 Likes

Probably hahah but at < 1 foot he cant hit much hehe plus he eats the leaves at the bottom of the plant so he won’t actually pee on it, just around it, and the plants love it obviously :wink:

2 Likes

Damn @Hoodini she budding up quickly!

1 Like

Oh dude they all look like they are going to be FAT buds this year! The green crack still has probably 2-3 months left lol

1 Like

Thanks @ganjajuana and @Tinytuttle for the love

1 Like

Shit the snow will be flying here! Lol

2 Likes

Lol unless the weather changes drastically I usually don’t have to worry about my first frost until December

2 Likes

I can remember bringing in my potted plants every night in the middle of Oct! Stunck up the house pretty good says the wife but I enjoyed the smell personally! Lol

1 Like

Oh meeeee toooooo, I wish I could bring the green crack inside and let it stink up my place! Lol, some people even though they don’t smoke it, like the smell, most don’t though hehe

1 Like

Ya what the fuck is wrong with some peeps sensory analysis how can they not like the smell of weed! I’d like to start cooking with it ! BTW there is a cannabis cooking show out there!

1 Like

I like bong apetie or how ever it’s spelt hehe plus I have the high times cannabis cookbook on my phone. . .you want the download file?

1 Like