Hoodini Presents: My First Grow Log

@treedawg hey bro this is my thread with the tires. . .They were for windbreak as the little one transition from seedling to veg. . . And no my old lady doesn’t have a sister lol :+1::rofl: sorry dude

2 Likes

well may be a girl friend---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Likes

good set up plenty of sun.

3 Likes

I mean absolutely no disrespect to your great mentor. but when I see you and his sister have put his ashes in your plant I can’t help but think of “How High”…

wondering if you’ll get to see him again when you smoke…

although to me the flowers from those plants would be special occasion smoke only… family holidays and his birthday and such…

it would be an amazing thing to have him around for years

5 Likes

Lol I hope so too i had to tell her about that movie but she laughed when I told her lol so I thought the same thing hehe thank @toastyjakes
And @treedawg

4 Likes

I’m either going to take clones of them and seed them to share with anyone who wants some (that would make my mentor happy) or just seed a few branches on these plants. . . If I get any MALES! So far in 3/5 in females from reg seeds. The LAH are feminised

3 Likes

@Hoodini,
Be careful that @oleskool830 doesn’t see those and try to harvest them for smoking :grin:… (Just yankin’ your chain, shit stomper :cowboy_hat_face:)

2 Likes

Picture day :grin:
WEEK 12

LAH2 about 3 feet tall now she is just as tall as the green crack 1 and LAH1

LAH2 in the same spot as the first pic of her way up there👆

10 Likes

Green Crack 1 - Female 3ft tall

The diameter of that chicken wire that she is out growing is roughly 3.5ft

7 Likes

Green Crack 2 - MALE :grin: 2.5ft tall, 1 foot diameter

He will be left to mature more before being cut and pollen collected :grin:

5 Likes

LAH1- feminised 3.5 ft tall, 2.5-3 ft diameter

Makes the 4 stack of tires behind it look small :+1:

7 Likes

All looking very hearty, good job!

tbd

2 Likes

I keep finding these color grasshoppers on my plants, I just grab them and throw them off but they don’t do much damage and they are really pretty. . . This poor little guy only had one leg so he got tossed gently :grin:

7 Likes

@tobedetermined thanks brother I appreciate you stopping by and for the kind words🖒 happy growing to you my man!

That thing is weird. I didn’t know that they were any other colour other than green.

2 Likes

Right it’s the first year I’ve seen them here! They are using the wrong camouflage for the desert haha

2 Likes

Right? I dont know about there, but in the NM desert most our insects are deadly. Black widows, brown recluse, scorpions, not to mention rattlesnakes, mountain lions, and straight up heat exhaustion.

3 Likes

I’m like right on the nm az border so it’s the same here. . .lol it’s funny you said that because “loud” or “strong” colors in the insect world acts like a warning for possible deadly dangers, and the first time I saw this kind of grasshopper I didn’t want to touch it for the fear of the colors lol, never heard of a deadly grasshopper, and not one that will kill or harm you by touch, maybe if I ate him it would hurt me. I’ll have to try to find have kind of grasshopper he is

1 Like

It is a Dactylotum bicolor , also known as the rainbow grasshopper, painted grasshopper, or the barber pole grasshopper. Birds & lizards don’t like eating them. Wiki.

tbd

2 Likes

I’ve seen funny coloured crickets before. Grasshoppers I thought were only green also. It’s a beautiful looking insect though.

1 Like