Hoodini Presents: My First Grow Log

Awesome, sorry about the garden shoes, lol I’ll keep them out of there next time

2 Likes

Your girls are looking great! Looks like you got some miles on your farming boots there. Are you in Cali? Have they outlawed shoe strings now? :joy:

2 Likes

@ganjajuana Lol i was born and raised there but I’m Arizona stranded hehe, I’d like to contribute my gardening success to my shoes, oh and ps the shoe strings were used to tie up broken branches or bend a plant down, many years ago lol
Thanks for the good juju brother
Edit-i haven’t switched over to a high potassium food yet but I will be in the next few days

3 Likes

You might live in purgatory, but the plants are thriving under your care!!! Your plants look great.

1 Like

Some mighty fine looking ladies you got there ! I think you have the size on me on most of your plants but I have one that can contend! LOL

1 Like

Thank you @Sebring and @Tinytuttle your kind words warm my soul :grin: i try my best. . .plus it’s the first season without my mentor so I got to impress him :wink:

2 Likes

Your all organic eh @Hoodini super soils and teas are what your using correct?

Ya my GC/querkle is now really starting to show pistils … I can’t believe I’m still having issues on two plant on determining sex have given all plants a Bonemeal top dress for some P boost as welll as a wood ash tea for some K boost !

2 Likes

It’s a blend of desert dirt and compost, mixed in with some straw and bone meal, and some extra love, topped with a banana and a fish at the bottom of the hole :v: then a compost tea durning veg ever 2 weeks or so and pure cane sugar, black strap molasses, and some high potassium feed durning flower and I might throw in some cha ching at the end (probably just stay organic) I haven’t decided. . .oh and the ashes of my mentor (probably why they look so good)

2 Likes

You still have 2 unsexed plants?. . .outside? Wtf? All my plants are popping off

Ya maybe that’s my problem think I’v only watered compost/ worm tea once maybe twice but they look good just not as big but need to keep them somewhat small I don’t need to stink up the neighborhood anymore than I’m already doing! I can’t believe how my little autos threw off such a stink! Lol

1 Like

Yahoo just gained another PIP’!

2 Likes

Lol that is so strange though. . .they are how old?

1 Like

Is that more on the sandy side or is it clayish?

1 Like

Woo hoooooo nice you are getting up in the world :wink:

1 Like

Clay big time I would say 80/20 clay to sand. . . It’s also got a bunch of micronutrients so my buds get big

1 Like

One month older than yours I think we determined but I haven’t been feeding like you from the sounds of it!

1 Like

Ya clay has good mineral content to it! Has a tendency to hold more water once wet also !

1 Like

Feeding it shouldn’t have anything thing to do with, but it was to be, because I don’t have any idea why they wouldn’t be showing sex, late budder sure but not later sexer lol

2 Likes

That’s just weird I’d think the opposite since your in the desert like area is the whole area around you like that as well?

1 Like