Hoodini's turn to find seeds (BC Kush anyone)

They sent me 40 seeds for $40 got here before I was expecting, was honest about being on a limited income, they listened to the circumstances and helped a brother out, what can I say?i will definitely buy from them again popped 4 beans so far got 2 males (one was a island sweet skunk)no room for them as much as I want a sweet skunk, currently have a female northern lights in the bud room, I’ll try to get a picture up when I can!on a seed run to lock down the genes, peace and love

2 Likes

@Ftlob I guess I’ll just start posting these little ones here. . .3/4 already visible with number 4 on the way
BW #50 x SS

1 Like

That’s beautiful brother!mine are up and at it! Slow and steady wins the race, eh? I’ll get a picture up when I get a chance

2 Likes

You know it. . .i assume at the end, yours will be bigger but im hoping to have you on bulk :wink:

1 Like

There in here somewhere, all 4 are present and sure looking proud of them selves! Yes I’ve been telling them how beautiful they are! Peace and love!

1 Like

Manual like override ^^^^^ ran out of likes again lol
I spotted all four through the jungle you got going on. . .looking good👍

1 Like

Have you tried his stuff?
I have 3 of his cultivars growing in veg now. Couldn’t find any grow journals though. I got a lot of retards/mutants in his blueberry crosses. Hopefully the flowers make up for it.

2 Likes

I am going solely off the huge thread over at RIU. The photos and good reports are almost endless.

1 Like

Thanks, I din’t see your link. But now I do.
I’m taking clones of his Blueberry, NL/blueberry and Skunk/blueberry, this week.

…I gave some to @dgtxxx too. I think he has them growing.

4 Likes

Hey hey, the only issues I had was the soil I used was way to hot! They did bounce back tho, two went outside, I will never forgive myself for losing my sweet skunk pheno/geno, love the flavor, medicinal properties thru the roof!imho ,cheers
Re, peakseedsbc

1 Like

It took me a while to get in there

These were the two that I got from a mix pack of peakseedsbc I don’t have room so they went outdoors ,survival of the fittest! I stunted them from seed with soil that I should have kept for veg growth,

One is showing his stuff, scared to guess his/their lineage, didn’t think to do a stem rub while I was there
PS, I planted them in the same grow bag thinking I would have been able to clone, wasn’t the case I couldn’t clone for shit!
I also planted two others together, one turned out to reak of sweet skunk and proved to be a male the other was the closest thing to a heavy indica! From the same mixed pack I think it’s a northern lights or a cross, cheers

1 Like

Yeah I seem to be having a lot of trouble with them, very finicky when it comes to the nutrients

These are the skunk Berry

This is the kush berry

This is Blueberry

This is northern berry

5 Likes

@Ftlob I’m promoting stretch atm, trying to catch up lol

The 2 tall ones are at around 2 inches and the short one is at 1 inch… . .and you can see #4 now coming up

1 Like

Damn they look happy! Is that sunshine? @Hoodini

1 Like

Of course, that the only light I use :wink: and they are loving it. . .they all have a very slight, pretty purple hue on the stems​:+1: I’m sure it will go away but it’s cool to look at for the moment

2 Likes

Oh and they are loving my untested unfiltered well water too

2 Likes

That’s awesome brother! Always waiting for an update! All good over here, the hardest thing for me is to leave well enough alone, I had the two g13hp88s both come up!they are beautiful! No pics atm ,ha, I need to stay out, have a awesome day bro!

1 Like

@Ftlob, it’s been a little busy for me the last 2 weeks lol so they have been getting nothing but LITFA and water. . .

And only a few hours of direct sunlight in the window of my place, so they aren’t getting the growth I would like but they are looking great none the less​:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Beautiful, I’m out for a bit today ,I’ll update when I get back tonight brother,cheers

2 Likes

i grew the peakseeds blueberry and the c99, but only in a 16oz beer cup for the overgrow cup challenge thing… both were pollinated with blueberry pollen.

7 Likes