Beautiful male. Very nice.

4 Likes

Any updates?

3 Likes

All is on its way

Seeds takes time

Bare

5 Likes

Sadly the 12 seeds came out male :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. So, that friend of mine is a true friend I dont make customers I create good relationships. So, I am about to send him a pack again as a gesture of our good will .

2 Likes

its the crown pheno of all male with fish and shoe leather stink.

3 Likes

That’s crazy 12/12 Males! My old Afghan strain is heavy on the males. Usually 60%. Do you think this is common?

1 Like

Were they your males?

1 Like

In Afghans it’s 50 percent mostly males, but hoper valley is not like that it had always higher female retios. Untill this unfortunate happened to my friend haha 12/12 .

3 Likes

The older the seeds
the more % of male

Same with pollen older
pollen give more male

Bare

4 Likes

Really?!! I wonder why that is. So interesting

4 Likes

Lower chance of survival so they push out as many males as possible for higher possibility of making more seeds I think anyways it sounds good :slight_smile: lol

4 Likes

The seeds are from 2022 September accessions, so I guess that is not what caused.

3 Likes

Who ever it was should definitely play the lotto , because with luck like that they are bound to win something :slight_smile: lol

2 Likes

The hope is an awesome landrace variant for someone looking for a short season to have their crop finishing near mid September, while growing a photo period.
The male structure is pretty dank. Let’s see upstate also has hoper selection which he sourced from me. I hope it goes great as always his grows are exceptional.

2 Likes