Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct)

@hoss8455 I see there has been a couple donations.

@leetdood and @JustANobody ? I can get a 20 pack of beans in the mail to each of you if you’d like.

List is HERE up top.

6 Likes

Here’s my contribution:

(Donation: LAPK1)

Thanks for being so kind and awesome @hoss8455

8 Likes

Interested in the LAPK…

2 Likes

Nobody donated on my behalf unfortunately. So skip over me lol

1 Like

[Donation: BEANS1]

8 Likes

Look what arrived today! Thank you @hoss8455!
Nice RIL D#4 and an awesome pack of seeds!

Had to get her a proper name tag.

14 Likes

I’ve been ecstatic with the support received guys and I will continue to do this as long as you guys are here to fuel it.

Also, I did vend a cut here yesterday NOT for charity, and for the sake of transparency, I wanted to show you guys I put it back into the project. I may need to do this from time to time to keep the train running but I will always try to remain transparent in my intentions.

After the first week, we’ve raised $130 for The Faison Center and $80 for the RSPCA. Any requests cuts or recommendations for charities are welcome.

Enjoy you’re weekend everybody.

23 Likes

Really awesome work man!

4 Likes

I dont think anyone would fault you for bare minimum operational costs.

7 Likes

It would be ridiculous to imo

5 Likes

Thanks for putting together the awesome pack of beans for me @hoss8455. Great cause, im glad to be part of OG. Sponsors doing great things around here! :v:

8 Likes

Thanks for being transparent @hoss8455 I’ll try to make a donation in the future when I can.

2 Likes

Dog Walker arrived today! Looks damn good for spending a week in a dark box, huh? Still looks nice and perky.

Really impressed with @hoss8455 ‘s shipping methods!
He went above and beyond to ensure it arrived safe.

Oh and he was nice enough to include these too:

Looking forward to sprouting them!

21 Likes

And @Rhai88 your gift just showed up too!

Good mail day! lol

10 Likes

Some more Corey Heime #2 available. Those are gonna go for $50 shipped (this breaks down to a donation of 40 and 10 shipped inside the US.)

Write up for the Corey Heime 2 here:

This is one of those profiles you keep reaching for.

Charity for this one is gonna be the SPCA, and more specifically their veterinary hospital that saves sick pets who have broke parents. Please contact me before donation, message me to reserve.

12 Likes

@Golfnutt you may want to check this out.

2 Likes

[Donation: CH21]

12 Likes

Yaay! Save the pets! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

@hoss8455 if that RIL Diesel cut becomes available hit me up please.

1 Like

Tomorrow will b a week. Corey 2 cut is looking happy. Thanks again @hoss8455 love what u been doin here. Damn fine cuts for damn fine charities. Great idea bud.

16 Likes