**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

It’s always the details that makes it :sweat_smile: like pissing in the cabbage field every morning to get the best ones :laughing:

3 Likes

I would do terrible things for a kolache

5 Likes

Amen.

I’ve tried making them at home, but that dough is hard to replicate!

6 Likes

what y’all know about Mayo on hot dogs. mmmmm.

either mayo ketchup mustard chili onion jalapeno.
or mayo chili onion jalapeno
or chili cheese onion. .
etc etc etc

add bacon…mmmm

5 Likes

I use Bacon Mayo! So, YES!
Regular mayo for my :fries: .

4 Likes

Jimmy’s hot dog stand in Mississauga is legendary. Not only are his prices low but he cooks up and adds half a sausage to every hot dog.

26 Likes

The lads at work gave me the nickname “Hotdog” after I complained about paying €8 for one at a theme park years back.
I love them but they have to have “english” mustard on them and not this pussy American or French mustard.:yum:

24 Likes

:grin::sweat_smile::v:

21 Likes

This is why English mustard is a requirement. Its that overpowering it masks the real taste :joy:

6 Likes

Lol, waste not want not @Budderton

Lol, I would just get better hotdogs :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Chicago style. Or chili dog with thin line of mustard and thin line of ketchup and some diced onions.

Also corn dog nuggets are the shit too!

4 Likes

This is the thing with hotdogs. No matter who make them they are still always made using entrails.

5 Likes

Imma still gonna put this in my belly tonight!

16 Likes

Yeah but that’s OK. It’s amazing how some things gross folks out while other things don’t. I think in many cases it’s just psychological. That’s why I have a rule about not asking what something is before trying it.

6 Likes

hell yeah love redhots that snap when you bite em loaded with slaw onions mustard ketchup relish and chile

2 Likes

Nathan’s or bust!

For real though, the best hot dog is always the one your about to eat.

Schweddy weiners are pretty good too lol

4 Likes

Not true, we ordered some from Dairy Queen and they sent what appeared to be boiled hotdogs. Brought me back to when I was a kid. :nauseated_face: I rinsed mine off and fried it, lol.

5 Likes

Either Nathans, or a Koegel Vienna-- the skins ‘pop’ when you bite em’ if cooked properly!
And My Mom used to work for the Lady who came up with the recipe for the ORIGINAL Coney Island Chili at Todoroff’s …often referred to as the ‘old lunch counter’ in Jackson Michigan in the 1950’s…and when The owners passed away, the original recipe was left to my Mother… with strict instructions to NEVER share it outside the family… (NO- Coney’s DIDN’T originate on Coney Island-- but it’s where they were made famous because of the battle of vendors over the best dogs!)
I take mine with chili, kraut-or-onions, spicy mustard and (!?) mayo!

Coney Dog | Traditional Hot Dog From Michigan, United States of America | TasteAtlas.

4 Likes

Oh lord…worst dog I ever had was a DQ-- boiled to death…

5 Likes

My dad is a mayo, ketchup, onion guy. :+1:

3 Likes