**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

Yeah, I got a shitty one at sonic once, ice cold in the middle…you gotta try pretty hard to fuck up a hot dog imo

Especially if that’s all you do, lol

8 Likes

Yep-- that’s my 2nd '‘go-to’!!!
Mayo on Dogs is a Michigan/N.E thing I think…

1 Like

How about peanut butter on your dog? It’s a thing.

2 Likes

Haven’t tried it yet— but Peanut butter, crumbled bacon, ketchup and Mayo on a medium rare burger!?
Hell yeah!

1 Like

Salens or Wardynski either are fine for me!!!

10 Likes

The peanut butter conflicts with the over easy egg.

2 Likes

Corn dogs are good too.

16 Likes

with mustard :grinning:

5 Likes

Hell Yeah! My favorite part is that crunchy breading at the end of the dawg that connects it to the stick. You only get a little, but its so worth it!

7 Likes

Sometimes topped with pineapple I knew someone from the desert was going to post this :grin:

2 Likes

Mayo on fries here also, learned that while in Germany.

I’m not into the fat hot dogs… like Ball Park brand. For me it’s the proportioning of the condiments that make it.

Oh, and second on the Potato roll!

4 Likes

I got into Mayo on my fries when I was traveling across the East Coast with a carnival. Deep fried class and chips, mmmmmmm. Also for fish and chips.

6 Likes

Hot dogs, hamburgers, and pizza. . … same rules apply:

THERE ARE NO RULES!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Agreed. My daughter-in-law puts ketchup on literally everything. I just smile and pass the ketchup, lol. Whatever makes you happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dinner time!

12 Likes

I eat Hotdogs :hotdog: RAW :eyes:
Ya can say I Raw Dog it.

11 Likes

What are you my grandmother?! (who also did this)

YOU FUCKING EDITED THIS IN BEFORE I FINISHED TYPING IT AS A RESPONSE MAKING ME DELETE MY OWN WORDS AND QUOTE YOURS… @CADMAN YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!

15 Likes

Sir, this is Too fancy for me lol

5 Likes

Lmfao :yum: hahaha

9 Likes

What do we have here. Chili, Sausage rolls, Fries and Onion rings with spicy mayo?

3 Likes