**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

13 Likes

Lazy and cheeched tonight.
Mustard ketchup and jalapenos.

10 Likes

12 Likes

Not much love for the hotdogs lately it seems… :thinking:
Well, in hopes to revive every hot dog lovers belief in hotdogs, here is a Pogo Corn Dog.
Damn I sure miss the jalapeno and cheddar corn dogs. They don’t sell them in Canada anymore apparently. A regular corndog will have to do…
Behold the corndog below. :laughing:
Edit: I did add mustard and ketchup but I made a big friggen mess and it was a shit show and I’d rather not talk about it. Stupid squeeze bottles.

6 Likes

Ketchup has been fucking up their packaging since the beginning.

They even brag about it.

It must be really hard to match the opening of a bottle to the consistency of its contents
:roll_eyes:

That goes for squeeze bottles too. You have to squeeze them so hard to break the “seal” that they dump ketchup everywhere. It’s really confusing that they can’t get it right.

3 Likes

I was told Sonic (here in US) had $0.50 corn dogs yesterday and I forgot about it.

Thanks for reminding me today for lunch going to get some exotic corn dogs at a new place I’ve wanted to try. Don’t worry pics will be posted :rofl:

3 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Overall somewhat disappointed. Bigger bread/frank ratio than I expected and sloppy to eat. 6/10. Potato dog best of the lineup.

The lobby of the place smelled like some loud, can’t say I’m surprised :sunglasses::fire:

6 Likes

Probably one of the only useless contraptions for a kitchen I would buy lol. Because Hotdogs!!! Lol

12 Likes

I bought one for 10$ for one of my best friends. He didn’t use it for 2 years and when he finally did he used it everyday until he broke it :rofl:

4 Likes

Same, it’s not up to og standards and can only be acceptable as a gag gift, lol.

I think the one I have experience with charred the bottom half of both bun and dog, and when the bun got stuck down, started smoking like crazy haha

A tabletop frydaddy is less dangerous :joy:

You’ve been warned, lol

Edit with some qc it might be brilliant

3 Likes

Haha holy heck, you just reminded me my brother got me one of these for either Christmas or my Birthday one year maybe a decade ago now. I owned an actual grill and a george foreman though, so I didn’t use it often outside of novelty lol.

1 Like

Found this thread now I’m going to fix some hotdogs thanks peer pressure is a mofo. But hotdogs are delicious :drooling_face: :hotdog:

3 Likes

Delicious tubes of peer pressure! :yum: (That sounds a little weird…)

5 Likes

8 Likes

Will you light them christmas eve? They’re just so cheery!!

1 Like

7 Likes

5 Likes

14 Likes