**HOTDOGS!** šŸŒ­

I go for the shaker fries and cnd prices and still pricey but good.

15 Likes

Haha my name but also my favorite hotdog brand!

1 Like

Dammit!
This was so interesting, had to Google it-- spent like10 minutes perusing the menu and wishing we had one here!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m impartial to zweigles

i ate way too many hotdogs for way too many years to really love them anymore, but we had some great years lol. ive had some ā€˜high endā€™ hotdog varieties but my at home staple was:

1. microwave econo brand hotdog until it starts to split a bit
  2. slice down the middle to make a little ā€˜troughā€™
  3. shove kraft single strips into the trough and microwave for a few more seconds
  4. serve on shitty, slightly stale convenience store bread w ketchup and mustard and a side of tears

im not exaggerting when i say i ate thousands of those in my less financially comfortable years. bon appetit!

10 Likes

I admit to this too. But I would split the hot dog before microwaving so it wouldnā€™t explode.

3 Likes

take it easy there, gordon ramsey lol. the layer of hotdog residue coating the inside of the microwave adds depth and authenticity to the flavor. anyone whos ever had a 711 roller dog can verify this

8 Likes

No, Iā€™ve never made a homemade corn dog, but now Iā€™m going to have to! Sounds so bomb! Thanks for the inspiration!

3 Likes

Also used to work at a movie theatre and the wieners werenā€™t part of the count but the buns were.

This means I could steal as many wieners as I could and eat them with nachos and cheese and jalapeƱos which also were not counted.

11 Likes

why did you leave this perfect job? i mean were all just working for that dog money anyways, right?

6 Likes

Fucking year 3000 thinking bruv!

They closed the theatre :sob: And he has better things to do.

4 Likes

I called them nacho dogs. But yeah, closed, gone, I think they turned it into a gym.

4 Likes

This.
Thatā€™s how I roll when I order cheapo hotdogs.
Never thought Iā€™d see this combo here haha. Nice :ok_hand:

4 Likes

You guys are killing me. Drooling all over my joint.

5 Likes

Mustard, relish, mayo, ketchup, fried onions, cracked pepper and tobasco. My go to. I absolutely love me a hot dog. They would be my 1 food, lol

10 Likes

And thereā€™s this guy, patron saint of the dog.

11 Likes

Yup. Love sauerkraut on a dog.
Also, kimchi will knock your socks off!

7 Likes

I think you could build a serious kimchi dog. Miso, roasted seaweedā€¦.

3 Likes

7-Eleven bigbite special

3 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:.

14 Likes