**HOTDOGS!** šŸŒ­

Mustards good on 'em to me.

2 Likes

Yea, hotdogs with mustard pickles n onion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ll play. Gimme a big beef and pork kosher-style (garlicky spiced not smoked) dog, griddled until itā€™s a little crispy and maybe burnt somewhere, on a split-top potato bun with brown mustard, sauerkraut, and raw onions.
Or a kielbasa dog, which is basically the same thing.

Either that or a stack of beef hot water dogs on the cheapest pasty buns with ketchup and mustard.

9 Likes

I would imagine the kielbasa dog would shoot juices into random directions in the room with each bite.

1 Like

One question: why donā€™t they have hotdog vending machines yet? It seems intuitiveā€¦ select hotdog type, select toppingsā€¦ retrieve and consume :hotdog::fork_and_knife::beers:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Itā€™s called 7-Eleven

2 Likes

Haha, lolā€¦:nauseated_face:. Iā€™m talking real deal hotdogs, Nott that 7/11 BSā€¦I think 7/11 has their corporate heart set on selling hash joints. Put a hotdog vending machine out front!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hot dogs it is today :laughing:
My oldest just begged me to get some so we went shopping for buns and wieners

8 Likes

THIS IS SOLID PARENTING. :+1:

10 Likes

Nope not really into hotdogs to hard to catch:

15 Likes

Chili cheese dog

And a normal one lol

8 Likes

THANKS @Oldjoints I LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL!

3 Likes

Convinced the wife to go to Costco yesterday so we could get hot dogs for dinner. Such a great handheld food.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Those gals are so nice holding each otherā€™s hotdogs like that. Warms the heart.

5 Likes
7 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens is the horn of Gondor reserved for beans or can we blast that thing for dawgs?

5 Likes

There once was a hot dog named Frankie
Whose bun was as thin as a hankie
So he rolled up just so
In some crescent roll dough
Now kids call him ā€œPig-in-a-Blankie.

10 Likes

So youā€™re not just great at growing?

3 Likes