How do I go about vending my seed?

Wow, a lot of really cool stuff!! Black affie is one I’ve been looking around for for awhile. Is yours the coffee / spice / cream kind of smelling one? I definitely think there’s interest in a lot of these genetics.

2 Likes

Maybe someone at SeedHeaven can help you. I go there to find value in beans.
I’ve also used Mark as Rogue suggested, a year ago or so.
At a buck a bean, I give them out to brand new gardeners in my area to work, before I give them more expensive strains to run for themselves.
SeedHeaven is where everyone can find amazing low cost genetics’ for very reasonable prices, and they are usually small lot’s, that are sent in. So if you see something there grab it, or it will bounce.
Best of luck in your endeavor.

2 Likes

Curious if the hash plant you speak of is the PNW HP ? If so I’m SERIOUSLY intrigued as I know my mentor has been hunting this and the 79 Xmas bud for at least 3 years now to no avail. Useful did a repro a while back on the Christmas bud we were sent some but they were hijacked at the border several years ago and he has none left himself now sadly. And I have an associate that is trying to do the pnw hp or champagne as it’s also known reproduction.

1 Like

CSI has this in stock from an OP

1 Like

Never grown or bought a single thing from them but I’ll definitely check it out if it’s the real deal. Sad cuz NDN guy wanted this given out for free when he created it. And so many banks selling this and the 88g13hp which he also wanted the same for :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah, CSI’s gear is absolutely legit. Certainly a bummer to see gear monetized but, I’d rather be able to pay to get a strain I like than have it die / not be available.

6 Likes

I am very interested in getting some of you products

1 Like

A good way to start might be introducing yourself.

5 Likes

Very true @api312 very true. Thank you. @DougDawson you literally made me lol so loud walking the dog everyone was staring! Awesome :clap:t2:

3 Likes