How many stamps?

Joost fooolin

1 Like

I may be slow :snail:.

I’ve never sent out seeds, do we have a tutorial on here for best practice?

Is it illegal for us to mail seeds? If so anyone ever got in any real trouble? Or just seized?

I I’ve received them before in a coin holder with a washer. Is there a specific size that is best as to not be crushed by the rollers?

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Hehe…thas good shit. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same man. As I’m only breathing through my right nose :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

It’s legal especially since 2018 farm bill. It’s just hemp :slight_smile:
So are clones. Especially cuttings.
Paper work and bs is needed for canada…
If they are rare or last ones, bubble envelope tracked is about 4 bux.
What you got?

1 Like

I am led to believe that it is illegal to mail seeds over state lines.

1 Like

Without the proper phytochemical paperwork, it is illegal to mail any plant material out of the US, and depending on the country of destination, may be even more illegal.

To be technical, it is even illegal to mail cannabis hemp products, including seeds, through the USPS inside the country, without proper paperwork evaluating the contents with regard to the updated 2018 Farm Bill, but, that’s getting in the weeds, no pun intended.

You can read about the USPS’s rules for sending hemp products here:

https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2019/pb22521/html/updt_002.htm

3 Likes

Ive recieved seeds, never sent them. I wanted to pass around my firat cross after some testing but im sketched out. Just dont want anyone knocking on my door over some bird seed.

Any one here ever had a run in over sending seeds?

1 Like

They are technically supposed to have agricultural paperwork as seeds are not illegal. They can be confiscated if discovered particularly entering the US. If sending , use the flip method in a card and drop in a box with no return address, as it’s not needed on letter size .

5 Likes

Thanks i will give this a try.

1 Like