How much do you smoke?

Not enough is my answer. I wish I smoked more.

3 Likes

about 10 minutes, because i wake up with anxiety & rage & get my decaf & nicotine first, then iā€™m smoking 1/2 gram to take a shit. then iā€™m exhausted & euphoric, nodding. i do this 3 times before 11am, 6x/day. no fun, really, but surgical alternative is waaaay worse. :poop:

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

2 Likes

Me and you seem similar in timescales and amounts but I smoke a spliff instead. Me and Mrs cola smoke about 4oz a month

2 Likes

1/4 elbow a week of brick weed plus home grown. by my self joints.

2 Likes

by Wednesday I am on look for more brick tolerance break from home grown.

@anon58740919. Much like you and Mrs. Cola, Mrs. oleskool and I smoke 1-1.5 oz per week. Too much? We say not enough! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

If I had the cash or smoke there it would be a lot more brother. Not too many people know but I have mild adult Aspergerā€™s and the one way I can slow life down and make sense of it is with a spliff. Not enough I say too lol

5 Likes

Totally understandable, I treat my bipolar with cannabis. I always have a racy sativa and a stony indica on hand. Depending on where my mood lands that day, I can use one or the other to keep myself in balance. It truly is a medicinal plant, and keeping it from us is criminal; not the other way around. (steps off soapbox)

6 Likes

:100: right there. It is criminal keeping it from us bro. I know itā€™s the one thing that does genuinely keep me balanced. (Indica Domā€™s I mean) I need to be having an already chilled and stress free day for sativaā€™s.
I chose not to smoke today whilst out on the grounds that I have only super silver haze to smoke and that wouldnā€™t have been good in a crowded af place. Just got in and made a fatty though. How does the bipolar affect your day to day bro? Anything you actively avoid for any reason?

1 Like

My brother in law has the same condition. Everyone Iā€™ve known with it are highly intelligent. Embrace it. Keep growin @anon58740919! Much love and respectā€¦:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

True Dat my brother, True Dat!
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Day to day it varys. If I stay on my meds, exercise, and eat well symptoms are manageable. When I get hyper manic, I will blow money, drink booze, party late, eat poor etc. Severe symptoms include panic attacks and parinoia. Thatā€™s when I need a stony strain to keep me in the house and out of harms way. Usually that is followed by a depression phase where I sleep too much, donā€™t socialize, and donā€™t keep up with my responsibilities around the house. Thatā€™s when a sativa gets me going and at least i can get to work and keep up with the house.

7 Likes

This sounds all to familiar manā€¦ I hope you stay on the right side of your mind :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

The best way Iā€™ve found to embrace it is focus on educating myself. I can only learn what I want to learn though. And it borders on obsession according to Mrs cola. it gets really stressful though sometimes. I can lose days of sleep on a simple problem. Much love and respect to you too @oleskool830

@ReikoX that sounds like it would be seriously stressful some days bro. Took me years to get myself under any form of control. Iā€™ve got a feeling growing does the same for you as me. Keeps you focussed and allows you to feel you have ā€œcontrolā€ of at least something in life? If youā€™re ever having a bad day and need to vent my PM is there

1 Like

Well i smoked a pound in 3.5 month so yeah i think i smoke a lot if have lol now 9 days without smoking

1 Like

Most days are under control, but life has a tendency to spiral out of control every once in a while. :+1:

Growing has helped center me. Not as much about control as about focus for me. Cleaning is my ā€œcontrolā€ behavior. :grin: My life may be chaotic, but my home is in order.

6 Likes

4 Likes

My home is in order from the hours of 7pm to 7am Monday to Sunday. The rest of the time thereā€™s a 1 and a half year old and zero point trying to keep any kind of tidy.

@oleskool830 Iā€™m running out of nurture I best text my supplier. ā€œCan I have a half oz of nurture and a whole lot of loving :rofl::rofl: please treacle titsā€

1 Like

I have an update to my April statement on quantity of cannabis smoked. The only problem I have is that Iā€™m still not so sure to weight, as to volume. Iā€™m going thru a cured, quart mason jar every 13 to 14 days, depending on the pain, depression, and how much cannabis-butter and oil that I also have. There it is, not too badā€¦ I guess? But, it does seem to beā€¦ increasingā€¦ over timeā€¦ gradually! Not that ā€œI MINDā€ at all.

Remember: ā€œIf You Grow IT, You or Someone You care for may, mayā€¦ use IT.ā€ But if not, you can send it to:
ā€œThe Make a WEED Donation Foundationā€ in care ofā€¦
Me!

good night,
John Boy!

Regards,

mike28086

2 Likes