How much do you smoke?

I only smoke when I’m by myself or with somebody. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I only smoke when I am awake. :yum:

8 Likes

do you make that yourself? was thinking about stealing my wife’s hair straightener

1 Like

Yea I made me a 6-ton press.

1 Like

dont know much about it except that it’s simply pressure/heat with no solvents. never actually seen any myself. how does it taste?

really… i would have guessed that wouldn’t even have been bioavailable straight like that (ability to be ingested through stomach).

When done right, its the tastiest concentrate. When done wrong, it tastes like burnt popcorn. :fire: in :fire: out.

I am working on this very problem myself. Fascinating!

1 Like

Good thinking!

2 Likes

well, if i eat an eight+ and have some kind of fat in my gut to go with it, even milk in the coffee, as long as it binds & makes it through the blood-brain-barrier.

usually it needs to be decarboxylated to convert the non bioavailable THCa into THC, although if the tops were close to a hot HPS light i could see it having maybe a couple percent available THC

1 Like

TRYYYYYY IIIIIIITTTT… :alien:

4 Likes

here is a question for hard core smokers.

what is the longest you can go after waking up before you medicate?

I made it about 90min today.

3 Likes

One cup of coffee and the climb to cruising altitude begins. 20 min or so. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

A nice sativa joint in the morning puts wings on my feet. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Not very long! Ha! Ha! :grin:

2 Likes

About a joint a week. lol.

2 Likes

Never thought about weighting it, just smoking it. I probably should think about trying to determine roughly how much I am consuming on a daily basis. I grind up several buds to last me til’, til’, oh, yeah, til’ I grind up several buds to last til’, til’,…

Regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

Yeah, @mike28086. That’s about right. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like