How much weed fits into a quart jar?

How much weed fits into jars. One quart I’m not sure, but I hear 8 to 10 ounces in half gallon jars…

2 Likes

Depends in what type of weed you grow

4 Likes

Dense weed

2 Likes

Typically around 30g’s a jar holds give or take

6 Likes

If you want to keep the buds unsmushed, probably about 38 grams absolute max when it is starting cure & it will lose some volume as it ages. For airy buds, I usually top out around 28 grams.

5 Likes

Agreed. Fluffy about 28, dense up to 35g

4 Likes

37.625 grams

9 Likes

When I get 2 zips in a jar I consider it nice and dense and well packed.

5 Likes

Yeah definitely depends on the herb density. For a standard wide-mouth quart mason jar I’ve fit as little as ~23 grams absolutely crammed in there, and 44 grams with a little room to spare. On average though you can expect each jar to hold around an ounce.

5 Likes

3-4 oz in a half gallon for me!

3 Likes

Approx an ounce

4 Likes

I put 2 zips in one the other day. Is there really an answer to it? Cuz I don’t think there is

4 Likes

depending on density, approx an ounce. that is what i found after many, many a jar weighting. now, I check only when running a new previously not grown variety.

regards,

3 Likes

I used them for oz’s…28 oz’s . They have bigger ones 4qt great for qp’s

1 Like

I don’t use scales i go by jars and I would say everyone is pretty close I would sag around 40 grams give or take how much you stuff it and how dense the nugs are and how much moisture they retain. 35 is probably the average

2 Likes

I’m with @corey not a real true answer. U can stuff a shit ton in there if you only have one jar

3 Likes

About 2 pounds of the G13 Ricky Fits sells in American Beauty

3 Likes

That’s my one problem with this movie.

2K/ounce lol.

Kevin Spacey the super ultra custy.

4 Likes

The oz was the size of an 8th as well

2 Likes

I used to store my $100 Colorado dispensary ounces in 32oz mason jars. Filled them just a shade over 1/2 full.

2 Likes