How Often do you clean your bong?

I’m with ‘glass is cleaner’ as a general statement. :+1:
I have no issues with Ti. I’m also OK with SS at these temperatures as well. Good material choices. First choice is always borosilicate.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

This is what she’s done to it in 1 day:

13 Likes

I rotate through 4 rigs then reclaim and clean with isopropyl alcohol and salt, usually sea salt. Its always nice to have clean rigs. My bongs, well I usually always clean bowls and stems but not always the inside of the bongs… I use my volcano more than I do bongs and pipes lately.

Paws

5 Likes

I could say something but I won’t! I’m sorry I hardly know ya but if ya been around @joker I may know how you roll! Lol My mind is in the gutter right now with some” training Day” strain

1 Like

OMG you have me on the floor! ROFLMAO!

4 Likes

Lol. It makes you sad thinking about black stuff in your lungs? Imagine what your lungs smell like on the inside! Ewww! I like to believe the weed gives you a protective layer of tar so no bad shit can stick in your lungs! Let’s talk this into existence!

3 Likes

This is Nasty! When I was a kid I had a friend that would piss in a bottle for a month and pour all his bubbler/ bong water in it all month and let it sit for a few weeks and get putrid! Anyone that messed with him got their car windows busted and the noxious toxic piss brew would be poured all inside the car.
What the hell! I thought this was crazy! How vindictive! Then once in prison( on some bs,omg) I was in the medical ward and a cop come rushing in squinting his eyes! A gangsta threw shitty piss All in his face!!! Wow! I was rolling laughing! Ha ha! Eat that copper! There are cool c.o’s but I’m sure this one deserved it!

3 Likes

We’ve all been there to some degree. For me it was scraping a pipe and smearing it in a smooth coat on a zigzag

5 Likes

these picture of glasss are like nails on a chalk board :frowning:

why not smoke out of the ashtray?

my wife tells me I am such an asshole

I roll a joint in 1 1/4 ultra thin rice paper

light once smoke it till it goes out

light it again and that is it. if it is a half a joint it never gets lit again

taste like burnt

love clean glass gives you that green hit

Dequilo

5 Likes

Mine says the same thing but she just handed me a BLT so I’m not going to argue too hard.

6 Likes

I wipe reclaimed oil on my joints a lot sometimes, makes them burn forever! I’m not smoking resin now days unless it’s live batter or has some freaking diamonds in it. Lol

3 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t had that problem since I started growing my own.

1 Like

What are you talking about? You to good to smoke the whole joint? The second half tastes nasty? That’s when I think it really starts getting its flavor! Once all the resin soaks into the herb and makes it turn all gooey! The best stuff clogs your joint and you got to mess with it for airflow! Don’t worry bro,Just pass it to the left hand side bra bra! We got your back!

1 Like

not to good :slight_smile: just able to not

2 Likes

I have so much weed that these days I only smoke hash :slight_smile:

6 Likes

the true joy of growing :slight_smile:

every grower lives to get there

6 Likes

It felt crazy turning a qp into 11 grams but man are they quality 11 grams.

I grow the flower for my lady and the hash for myself. I would never sell it, or even gift it, but I’ll smoke it with you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I smoked all my jars and I just have a big jar of untrimmed hippy hash plant that I bucked into a big container and threw in freezer, going to pull out a handful, run the bubble hash, then I be chilling again! Realistically guys how much week you guys think you smoke in a year? Let’s try and see what we come up with. Lol

1 Like

I did some quick math. An 8th a day is about 45.14 zips a year and 2.8 pounds. That’s a dirty bong!

1 Like

The iso shortage sucks ass ! I actually spent $25 on a bottle (2 times !) at the grow store. It is a bit bigger than the ones that other stores sell, AND its 99.9% ,has lots of warnings on the bottle. I did just get lucky at walmart last week and scored a couple of bottles. Hard Times !

4 Likes