How Often do you clean your bong?

those were the days :slight_smile:

how little you need to grow

1 Like

I clean the bong once a week but it’s always stays relatively clean. I have (2) ash catchers… use one for 2-3 days, than the other over the week. Then I clean the bong, both ash catchers and my dab rig weekly.

A good ash catcher makes a big difference. I go through an 1/8 a day of flower through by bong and it stays pretty clean. I probably clean it more often than I need to but I love taking pulls off a real clean piece.

6 Likes

Omg! You sir are brilliant! I use one ashcatcher and a normal bowl when the ashcatcher needs changed and I’m lazy.

2 Likes

No roach joints either huh lol

Watching my cousin flip half king-sized joints in his yard in colorado made me feel sick

3 Likes

no yard edibles

1 Like

That’s no shit didn’t want to clean glass ,brass, or ass with everclear so I borrowed some from work a good 4-6 Oz to keep things tidy for awhile

Ok I feel stupid what’s an ash catcher look like?

1 Like

goes between your piece and slider to catch ash :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a nice pull slide ash catcher! I like these ones even tho they are a pain in the butt to clean.

this one the bowl is attached.

2 Likes

Sweet Jesus I have sooo much to learn yet! Lol

1 Like

Was gonna post a pic of my “daily driver”, didnt know if posting bong pics is against tou ?

1 Like

I had an really inexpensive water vase that I never cleaned and is disgusting.

I just got some new ones and I plan on cleaning them once a week. May change to 2 weeks, but it depends how the build up goes.

2 Likes

Brings back memories… We would scrape bong, went trough joint cockroaches we collected, scraped grinder, like proper junkies… :unamused:

4 Likes

I clean mine once a week with iso and sea salt break out the q tips and paper towels i like a nice fresh clean hittin bong

Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

how much do you smoke out of it ? just asking

thanks

Dequilo

Couple of rips a night before beddy bye time lets me sleep all night

Peace out and stay safe

4 Likes

that does make since :slight_smile:

if I am smoking for a couple of hours out of glass

I am sure I have cleaned a couple of six time

OCD

all the best

Dequilo

5 Likes

And im the only one that smokes out of it im not stingy it is what it is if someone comes over ill breakout the rolling machine my fingers dont want to work well anymore but dam i could usta roll a hell of a splif if i do say so myself

Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

I can handle a dirty bong but for god’s sake at least change the water once a day.

7 Likes

now that would be a good start

4 Likes