How Often do you clean your bong?

She’s not the problem, the bong is the problem. That foul mf’er is WORSE than smoking joints. If she can’t grind the bud, roll the joint & smoke it, then she’s too high already. :+1:

Try a dry bong with just ice. :ice_cube:

And edibles. But you’re goint to need a 2nd wife 'cuz this one’ll be asleep all the time. :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Hehe @Gpaw aww yeah only way to be :crazy_face:

And man, talk about gets you messed up, yowza :laughing::rofl::joy::fire::fire::fire_extinguisher:

#dead. Lmfao just epic reality :rofl::joy::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

at the least we all have each other :slight_smile:

if not we all would be crazy :wink:

I’ve seen bong water so dirty it acted more like a muddy slurry.

I’ve seen people with pipes so clogged they’re actually unsmokeable.

Shame. Shame. Shame. This is why people call potheads lazy lol.

You can go too far in the other direction with the hetti boiz smoking out of 1000 dollar spotless pieces who would look down their nose at you for using a BIC lighter.

6 Likes

A while back I was in getting some glass bits at a big head shop in Toronto. They (Toronto Hemp Company) are known for expensive glass so I asked what was the most expensive piece that had and the guy showed me a nice looking piece of art going for north of 10K.

We got talking about the practicalities of such pieces and he explained to me that they almost never get used because they basically lose half their value to collectors. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if they were used even once.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

There’s this shop Illuzionz in Denver that’s half art gallery. Pieces that cost more than I make in a year. Some that are more art installations.

I had buddies with Pelican cases, e-nails, super heady glass, like $2K worth of very breakable gear to…smoke pot lol it’s all so odd to me. IDK, more money than sense type of situation.

4 Likes

I hear you there I have a 65 dollar beaker 16 inch from Grav

but it does not mean I need to drink out of a mud puddle :slight_smile:

be safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

The bowl can be a little dirty but water should be left out to deionize then replaced daily

1 Like

I have turned into one of those people that cleans with every session, sometimes in the middle of a session…officially a nutter according to hubby :beers::joy::sob::rofl:

They each get lovingly used, then i lovingly clean them out when im done…it’s almost to a ritual type thing LMFAO

11 Likes

Try a roor carbon filter
: )

7 Likes

ooooh sexy :heart: I’ve been stuck on Mav for awhile, hard to break outta the shell. Someday!!!

1 Like

@nefrella , dhgate , stereo matrix perc or double bird cage , great value : )
And very smooth hittin , even without the inline carbon filter : )

3 Likes

you are the smart one no need to smoke out of an ashtray nor drink out of a mud puddle

just saying :slight_smile:

make beans and share them

Dequilo

3 Likes

I haven’t hit a bong in years, the buzz didn’t hit me the same. Seemed like I was less high.

^^^the only person to say this EVER

3 Likes

I flush with hot water as soon as I see the water starting to yellow in my ash catcher, then use Grunge Off like once a month or so if there is any build up on the sides

I like to keep my bongs fairly clean. What’s the point of fancy scientific glass with crazy perks if every rip tastes disgusting. I prefer to enjoy the terp profile not taste of disgusting water.

The Mrs will smoke out of hers until its disgusting and clogged. Can’t stand it.

Isopropyl is cheap if you buy in bulk.

1 Like

I am with you on that :slight_smile: my wife will smoke out of them until I

tell her I will clean it for her

with a hammer :wink:

side note what is the bike in your avatar? had a panhead on a hardtail frame until

I grew up

Dequilo

1 Like

I find that I have to constantly change up my frequently used piece, or I start feeling this way too. I just kind of flow between my bongs, pipes, joints, and the occasional blunt :slight_smile: