How to get rid of bugs?

4 Likes

Hi man, looks like a party… Describe the conditions, indoors or outdoors? Vegetables or flowering?

Indian Neen is good for a lot…

3 Likes

If that is what under your leaves looks like I would advise throwing everything in the garbage and starting over .

9 Likes

First, Kill that plant and any subsequent plants with fire.

Then I’d scrub the hell out of everything and bleach it before starting over for fear of this again…

Was it outside at some point? Was it a gifted or bought clone?

6 Likes

Depending on the insurance situation they may also want to consider burning down the house lol I have had and have seen some infestations but that picture is on a whole other level

4 Likes

If that photo is your plant… follow these steps;

#1)Toss out all living plants & Soil…
#2) Clean the Fuk outta everything.
#3) Start fresh, BUT ask for advise/help from OG… We WILL help you be successful.

This is NOT regular advise, BUT that photo is NOT Regular bug issues either.

Sorry I’m usually alot more helpful. But that photo is a lost cause. Maybe post more photos of all your plants

3 Likes

Looks like a vast majority are ladybugs pupas, maybe they can just handle the situation ejem|nullxnull, I would give them a chance … avatar38|nullxnull

3 Likes

4 Likes

I check my plants couple times a day and I grow indoors lol how you let that get so bad

1 Like

I seriously think this guy is trolling everyone tbh… Crap King Seeds…still selling fake strains errrrrr nah?

8 Likes

Soap spray to kill aphids

Tips for Killing Aphids with Soapy Water

These tips should be followed if you want to successfully kill aphids with soap and water.

• Do not use more than 1-2% solution.
  • Choose your soap wisely. Better success can be had with liquid castile soap, not the typical laundry detergent. Castile soap is vegetable-based, and with organic options on the market. So, if you have an organic garden, give this a try. Check out this article for more organic ways to get rid of aphids.
  • Be mindful of when you apply your soapy water. Never add soapy water to your plants when the temperature is hot. It’s best to use your soapy water solution early mornings and late evenings when it’s cool.
  • Spray directly to affected leaves and plants. As mentioned before, soapy water kills aphids by smothering. You have to completely cover them with the solution to get success.
  • Always check to determine how your plants will react to a soapy water solution. Spray a small area of your plant (sometimes a leaf or two will suffice). If the plant begins to wilt or leaves transform to brown or yellow, that’s a sign of phototoxicity. If this happens, spray fresh, clean water onto plant leaves.
  • In some cases, you can dilute your soapy water solution with more water if you deem it’s too strong.

Soap spray kills aphids but the spray must make contact with the aphid to kill it.

1 Like

HA!!! i found his pic and link taken from google image search for bugs on weed plants…

https://www.cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/stop-sweating-over-pests/

7 Likes

great call!!! @NorthNorthNugs

4 Likes

Im going to agree…. on the killing with fire…
You can use my military discount if needed :joy:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/BernzOmatic-High-Intensity-Trigger-Start-Torch-Kit/50126389

I asked @CropKingSeeds if he was affiliated with the seed.bank on his OP but no response. If he isnt its sure an interesting screen name choice

2 Likes

IDK if this a “real” post folks. Google image, cropking username…seems like a lame attempt to create engagement. Probably someone working for cropking posting this on every forum.

To those automatically suggesting get rid of infested plants and restarting…there is nothing with legs you can’t kill.

2 Likes

How about a chair? Chemicals won’t help you now vernal!

7 Likes

I can dissolve a chair in chemicals.

It would be cost prohibitive but it can be done

BRB ordering a 55 gallon drum of sulfuric acid to dicksize over the internet. My wife doesn’t understand. We don’t have any extra chairs so I’m using one from our dining set. Where are people going to sit Thanksgiving? That’s their problem. I can serve chair soup.

5 Likes

Better make it 2 drums then.

7 Likes

classic :slight_smile:

1 Like