How to make Ambrosia - Video Tutorial Amanita mushroom

Here is a link for a much safer way to use amanita muscaria. I have not tried it yet, I plan to this fall. This method changes Ibotenic acid into muscimol. Dosage is dependent on the person. Has anybody heard of or tried this method? Amanita muscaria is purported to be beneficial in treating PTSD. Also sounds a lot easier than growing mushrooms. I also think the gentleman making it could be a little more careful with cross contamination. So many different opinions in the comments.

5 Likes

Let us know how it is when youā€™ve tried it firstā€¦instead of having OG members here try it firstā€¦

Amanita muscaria is a highly poisonous mushroom; the primary effects usually involve the central nervous system, and in severe poisoning, symptoms may manifest with coma and in rare cases lead to death.Feb 2, 2021

6 Likes

I moved on from this mushroom species when I read you should drink your piss after eating them for full effects.

I also remember reading something about Xmas traditions / lure coming from the harvesting and drying of amanitas from pagan culture. That part was interesting.

4 Likes

Yup, they would be my cue to exit too :joy:

3 Likes

It will be fall before I can pick some and knowing YouTube and how they donā€™t particularly care for this type videos and knock them out of there quick I figured Iā€™d better post it now while I could. About the drinking piss the laplanders used to drink the reindeer piss after they had eaten the mushrooms because they converted the ibotenic acid into the muscimol for them. I was also asking if anybody had ever tried this so I know what to expect. Thought it was decent knowledge whether they can use it right at this minute or not. Take a look at the comments in a month and then a few people are saying that hey Iā€™ll keep from giving knowledge but I think youā€™re the only one that might be picky

2 Likes

My badā€¦I didnā€™t think I attacked you or anything. Just some random thoughts that popped into my head from when I researched them 20 years ago. Decided they werenā€™t for me and donā€™t believe Iā€™ll be revisiting that decision. You do you though. Good luck.

2 Likes

20 years ago they said pot was bad. Lots of research has been done on that and amanitas since that time. If you had watched the video they have been making that ambrosia for twenty years and sending it to their parishoners. Twenty years ago they did not have thc produced by yeast. The amanita has gotten a bad rap. There are people eating amanitas that do not know how to decarboxylate the Ibotenic Acid and convert it to muscimol. This video might save them pain and suffering. They are also beginning to sell it in the US and Canada.## Psyched Wellness unveils ā€˜Calmā€™ branding for its Amanita Muscaria extract
Proactiveinvestors|22 days ago

It is in the process of developing a line of Amanita Muscaria-derived water-based extracts, teas and capsules designed to help with three health objectives: promote stress relief, relaxation and assist with restful sleeping.

1 Like

I did not ask any OG members to try this. I did ask if any OG members had already tried this as I was going to when I could find them in the fall. And yes this seems like an attack to me. Yes it can be poisonous if used by the uninformed. So can just about all of the prescribed medications at your local Pharmacy according to their adverse affects. How many people do fire and cars kill every year? Please show me how many deaths are reported from decarboxcilated Amanita muscaria as that is what I was presenting and asking about. It is like me saying do not grow pot havenā€™t you seen reefer madness. Many still believe that misinformation or that you must discard the whole cannabis plant if you used colloidal silver on it. I see this on almost every cannabis site. Just people spouting what they have heard. Now it is a wide spread belief and totally untrue. In a few of the older grow books you might find a substance called ā€œCOLCHISINEā€ A genetic manipulator used on the seed Where if one in a hundred sprouted it is a possibility of a mutation. With the warning not to consume any of the first generation. Someone I believe mistakenly attributed this to Colloidal silverā€¦ Cannabis burns at under 300 degrees, Silver melts above 1,700. If it is edibles that worry you, you probably get more 10 times more silver from silverware or silver plate Than a whole plant after harvest. Many gardeners use Colloidal silver as a pesticide fungicide for their gardens with no ill
effects I am sure decarboxilation does not make it safe only safer and to a risk level I am willing to accept. But do your own research and make up your own mind and remember potency can vary greatly in mushrooms from the same clump and many experts get proven wrong Amanita muscaria has a documented use of two thousand years and big pharma has a tendency to denounce what it cannot control. A mighty lot of people selling amanitas for such a deadly poisonā€¦

2 Likes