How to order directly from ACE seeds in the US?

Dang that’s a shame. I’m still trying to find a reseller that doesn’t jack up the price by 50-75%. Hoping I can find someone to place and order reship when the time comes.

@BlackGoldNGreen
I got some Zacatecas tribute from them just before they quit selling to us and had to talk them into taking my payment even then…I still haven’t ran them!

2 Likes

Mandala Seeds can get you Ace Seeds.I got Balochistan Selection #1 Standard after contacting them . Mandala Seeds didn’t Jack up the price ,it was the price which was on Ace’s website converted to U.S$ of course The only Bummer was that I didn’t get any of the freebies they give out if you were to order directly, Mandala Seeds is not a Year Round Store They Close down part of the year and have so for many years . Many of Ace’s seeds are sold under The Indian Landrace Exchange They might be the Same People but either way Seedsherenow carries them.Indian Landrace Exchange is also on Instagram ,they might also be on other media sites but I don’t use any other sites hope this helped ,good luck

5 Likes

I’ve ordered directly from Ace Seeds several times in the past. Have they stopped shipping to the states?

1 Like

Yes they have. @PMedgrower

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ace-seeds/cat_1

also look into the real seed company, they are great and ship worldwide. great prices too

1 Like

I have posted sevaral times about this…ACE kind of cornered the market on heirlooms.and landraces, for.instance Vermont man and Khalifa and then stopped selling to USA, then will.offer.to.let.you have the priveledge.of.buyjng their stock from Attitude or Some third party (the rest.of the cannavis.world is moving to direct buys on instagram) and all the most in demand strains never make it to the seeds banks like.Oaseeds.or.Attitude…attitude especially has so.many out.of stock strains i quit…looking a year ago
I have been told thats the way of the world and stop.being negative over.at.Iceymag especially
I.say.fukthat

1 Like

Heh, that might have been me telling you to cool it at ICMag about shipping when I hung out there. The US has a history of extraditing and imprisoning cannabis seed vendors (Hi Mr Emery)… I can see why some may be leery about shipping there. Many seed companies don’t sell directly to Canada either and we haven’t even thrown anyone in jail over it. Vermontman has mentioned to me that ACE doesn’t supply all the vendors who carry his seed, and Khalifa surely could sell to other vendors if he chose?

I got annoyed because people complained in every ACE thread about it there it seemed for a while. Shit, even the one Tom Hill created to say hi to his friend Dubi got filled with people asking about when ACE would start shipping to the US. Like really?

Plus I know :wink: there are plenty of Canadians who would forward a package if asked nicely that’s what friends are for. :grin:

3 Likes

I Have been buying direct from Khalifa for a long time but didn’t get into it over there so not to get him passed off at khaljfa
I made my post over at icecmag and left there…its full of nonsense now…anyway and hard to navigate

1 Like

Good call :slight_smile: Sorry if I came off snarky, haven’t had my morning coffee yet.

1 Like

We’re there is a will there is a way

And the first girl out of the pack to show her parts :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Some place called Multiverse Beans seems to be getting alot of hype on afn’s seedbank review section. He’s taking preorders on ace seeds. Maybe he’s working on a rugpull or maybe he’s legit. He joined afn in april and has posted twice. I didn’t look into the posters bragging on him. But he has his fans-I think. Has anyone heard of or done business with him?

There are a lot of preorder offerings…sounds pretty sketchy to me.

My initial thought was he is working up to do a rug pull. He builds up a quick rep with sock accts and some actual deals, then cashes in with preorders and disappears. Or maybe he’s legit and I’m bashing a decent person.
Just checked that site with whois and It looks like the website was registered Feb 19th, 2021 in toronto. So I guess its not US after all. Ten months to get all those big name breeders on board.

Toronto registered but with a Maricopa Arizona area code… :thinking:

Snowbirds??

Cheers
G

1 Like

I copped some Mephisto / Night Owl off em last year. I don’t think it’s a company, as much as just a dude who dumped his savings into starting a seedbank.

His freebies weren’t anything I’d ever grow but dude held up his end of the transaction so I’d give em a thumbs up.

5 Likes

That’s good to hear. I suppose if those Ace seeds get seized by customs you can get a refund. I was leary because of just how many breeders he’s team with so quickly. And number of posters on afn starting a new thread just to sing his praises. I hope he makes it. We could use a stateside Ace seller. Customs has my address flagged. At least when ordering from the Vault.

1 Like

Only thing that makes me leery is they have a Green Haze pre order. I thought ACE ran out of that a while ago.

1 Like

ACE posted on IG that they have an official retailer in the US now:

Catalog looks a bit limited but should improve over time.

9 Likes