How to properly overgrow a tent

Now that’s prudy.

2 Likes

10 Likes

@Mithridate the eagle has landed and loved the stealth my daughter is using the brush for her baby dolls

Cant wait January is gonna be a crazy time ty so much cant wait to get these going

10 Likes

Now that’s a jungle ! What are they, the lemints?

3 Likes

Whoa that was fast :flushed: you got them before the locals lol. Hope they grow well for you!

The brush wins. Everytime. :grinning:

4 Likes

Yes sir. It is lemints. Sativa polyhybrid. If anyone ever grows a full blown landrace Sativa indoors I highly recommend starting and keeping the plants on a 10/14 light cycle. Pinching the tops after 5 or 6 node’s would not hurt…

3 Likes

Ive actually done this with what was supposed to be black thai well it deff was some type of thai and took over like no ones buisness but i let her run in veg for a month this was before i knew anything about indoor growing and figured id be find but half way thru flower i learned about super cropping and hst lol

3 Likes

Absolutely. Bending stems and tops is absolutely necessary

3 Likes

Skunk1
Definitely garlicky and something that burns the nose but I just can’t put my finger on it…
Doesn’t smell like skunk spray at this stage. Stinky good, but not skunk spray

Orange1
A more robust plant, nice structure, she has potential to be a yielder. Smell is semi sweet orange, I like it.

Orange10
She’s a tall girl! I had to bend her over multiple times to prevent her from burning her head on the lights (l.a strpclub style). She’s sweeeet and tangy :laughing:

Sour strawberry 16
This one likes to branch out even untopped. She’s all about that strawberry taffy. Super sticky already.

13 Likes

Not bad for a 4k camera LOL
Holy crap sometimes I feel like Tarzan coming back to the city hahahaha

Test

I’ll have to learn me some photography skills

11 Likes

Wish we could have a smell thru the screen lookin good especially that skunk

3 Likes

I’m putting in another order for mango and tnr… I want at least 100 of each for a pheno hunt hehehe

12 Likes

I’m excited to see how those KC brains play out for you! Everything is looking great! :green_heart:

100 sure sounds like a good starting point!

4 Likes

I thought my project was dead in the egg as regs were out of stock everywhere for a while. First time around I grew 40 and found a few very nice females, but sadly I lost them. This round since I somewhat know what to look for I’m going all out! Super excited to run these.I’m still torn between running them inside or out, either they will have to wait a bit.

I have to go down the rabbit hole with the 1993 skunks I got, germ rates aren’t getting better haha
I have to S1 the nice female I found this round and pop a bunch more to refresh the old stock first.

5 Likes

Found this lying on top of a pile of ashes in the front of my house

I think you owe me a new mailbox :laughing:

Huge thank you @Mithridate!!! :pray::pray::pray:

15 Likes

LOL incoming :rofl:

watch out some cherry whites can have extreme potency hahah

And if you grow Lemonade og x freezeland outside, put them out mid may so you can build a nice tree house come september

Pleasure is all mine my friend :heart:

6 Likes

Oh shit, that C99 BX is going to be so fire. Fingers crossed for the sweet pineapple pheno for ya!
I was on ICMag when Mosca first started releasing gear, and at the time you couldn’t find the Bros. Grimm Cindy; Mosca really nailed it down.
The right pheno is truly holy grail weed IMHO.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for my mailbox to burn down also hahah. Gotta have some Pinapple pheno :wink:
Thanks again @Mithridate

5 Likes

Haha make sure you’re sitting down when you open yours LOL

4 Likes

Ohh ok haha. Thanks for the :warning: warning lol

2 Likes