How to properly overgrow a tent

Lol, I bet your heart dropped right through your drawers and kicked you in the nuts before it hit the floor :joy: when you first seen it

6 Likes

Friday winners - your packages were sent

@Jumper420

And @CADMAN @Oldtimerunderground to assuage any doubt - yes I have fallen off the deep end long ago :laughing:

6 Likes

Appreciate you @Mithridate

5 Likes

Much appreciated :pray: :relaxed:

4 Likes

I started complaining about needing some days off lol

I scheduled 2 weeks and I bet after 3-4 days I won’t know what to do with all this free time :upside_down_face: you know how it is lol

*I’ll fill the gaps tonight

I finally pollinated sour strawberry last night ! Woo! Earlier in the week I spotted a late late male, holy crap, like 6th week now. Thing are ultra slow this round and I don’t know why heh. It probably has to do with me not having a ph/ppm pen or something!

Anyhoo, looking at the skunk and orange beans I can honestly say I’ve never seen bigger canna seeds haha. The damn things are as big as corn niblets.

Skunks are sickly sweet, except #1 who still retained some skunkiness.

Oranges are doing great, I’m still in love with #1 hehe, can’t wait to put her in hydro under hps. Yummy

Lifesaver, well… I almost killed 2 from dehydration. They’re still in 3" and I (sometimes) fall asleep after supper, too fking tired man lol

7 Likes

We have been in over flow with all orange terp strains it almost got annoying but i will forever keep an orange terp strain in my garden once im permanent

3 Likes

Yeah, orange terps are definitely nice to have around but most importantly I’m looking for a giggly clear headed feel good high. More and more I’m moving away from the shovel to the head while huffing gas weed… at least for my personal stash and chucking experiments :wink:

This orange is from very old stock and is still throwing a wide range of phenos, making it a prime candidate to find that unicorn high

7 Likes

Now that’s prudy.

2 Likes

10 Likes

@Mithridate the eagle has landed and loved the stealth my daughter is using the brush for her baby dolls

Cant wait January is gonna be a crazy time ty so much cant wait to get these going

10 Likes

Now that’s a jungle ! What are they, the lemints?

3 Likes

Whoa that was fast :flushed: you got them before the locals lol. Hope they grow well for you!

The brush wins. Everytime. :grinning:

4 Likes

Yes sir. It is lemints. Sativa polyhybrid. If anyone ever grows a full blown landrace Sativa indoors I highly recommend starting and keeping the plants on a 10/14 light cycle. Pinching the tops after 5 or 6 node’s would not hurt…

3 Likes

Ive actually done this with what was supposed to be black thai well it deff was some type of thai and took over like no ones buisness but i let her run in veg for a month this was before i knew anything about indoor growing and figured id be find but half way thru flower i learned about super cropping and hst lol

3 Likes

Absolutely. Bending stems and tops is absolutely necessary

3 Likes

Skunk1
Definitely garlicky and something that burns the nose but I just can’t put my finger on it…
Doesn’t smell like skunk spray at this stage. Stinky good, but not skunk spray

Orange1
A more robust plant, nice structure, she has potential to be a yielder. Smell is semi sweet orange, I like it.

Orange10
She’s a tall girl! I had to bend her over multiple times to prevent her from burning her head on the lights (l.a strpclub style). She’s sweeeet and tangy :laughing:

Sour strawberry 16
This one likes to branch out even untopped. She’s all about that strawberry taffy. Super sticky already.

13 Likes

Not bad for a 4k camera LOL
Holy crap sometimes I feel like Tarzan coming back to the city hahahaha

Test

I’ll have to learn me some photography skills

11 Likes

Wish we could have a smell thru the screen lookin good especially that skunk

3 Likes

I’m putting in another order for mango and tnr… I want at least 100 of each for a pheno hunt hehehe

12 Likes

I’m excited to see how those KC brains play out for you! Everything is looking great! :green_heart:

100 sure sounds like a good starting point!

4 Likes