How to properly overgrow a tent

Well thank you good sir, I’m just happy I managed to make some seeds and maybe get a good mother or 3 :grin: also , I don’t know if you remember but I offered you a breeder pack weeks and weeks ago, before they were even flowering… so yeah seeing them seeded and healthy is taking a bunch of weight off my shoulders lol

That’s something I noticed too, I can’t say all cuts are better… but I agree that sometimes the cut is truly spectacular- head and shoulders above the seed plant.

Runts, man. I have this love hate relationship with runts lol. I really hate wasting grow space since, yknow, I’m no warehouse grower. But when I find a runty bastard plant that crosses so damn well to everything it touches, it’s all worth it.

I had a pineapple chunk, ugly as can be, but turned everything she touched to gold.

Give a bastard a chance :wink:

5 Likes

I want to say - damn I can’t wait to harvest this run, seems like I’ve been flowering them for 15 weeks and I think we’re at week 8-9 lol

yeah… top floor is now my veg room and bottom is flower - let’s just assume there are a shit ton of light leaks…

Orange 12 seems to be uhh confused :confused: lol
I spotted a curled leaf, looking like she’s trying to reveg. And tum Tam tuhhh a few nanners, fille de joie! A la rue!

Anyway. I’m going through the orange plants and I’ll probably chop most of them tonight :muscle:

8 Likes

Haha I always show EVERYTHING Good, Bad & the ugly :crazy_face: No F Ks givin lol Keeps me on track :laughing: :joy:

4 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I did it a bit differently :smile:

(Underside of the shelf)

5 Likes

Revegging cuts, 4 days ago (Jan. 15)

Jan 19

Jan 29

13 Likes

You want ugly… I got your ugly… hehe

Gelato Auto

Love popping by your thread man… one day I’ll time it right…lol

9 Likes

She’s not that ugly haha looks like she’s still filling in.

I’m supposed to update every thursdays, but sometimes life gets busy :wink:

5 Likes

A week ago I cut a few unpolinated lower buds of orange 1 and 6 and left them to dry in my veg cab. Rough, I know.

Thing is, they still reek of oranges, lmao.

5 Likes

Skunk9 has ROT inside the top cola. Shoooo

As destiny would have it, pollen didn’t set on her.

Lol :laughing:

7 Likes

Damn.
But also: whew.
And also: :rofl:

2 Likes

Shiiiiittttt… sad :pensive:

2 Likes

Given the harsh conditions - I’m amazed how good they are doing :clap:

Out of 12 plants: 1 rotted, 1 hermed, 1 was a total runt and 2 were males, leaving me with 7 healthy seeded females.

I still have 1000+ old skunk beans to go through, but germ rates are driving me nuts hah
Fresh seeds are incredibly precious :wink:

My only problem with rot is it shows very late in the grow. That’s wasteful lol…

9 Likes

First run haul

I might post smoke reports from the stand outs…
With 50 plants to test I’ll be here for a while :laughing:

17 Likes

Reveg party :partying_face:

Bigger ones are
4x skunk cut1
3x orange cut1
2x orange cut 10
Then
3x sour strawberry 17
1x sour strawberry 16
3x sour strawberry 12
1x sour strawberry 1

3x sour strawberry males
Big sourstrawberry 1

Skunk cut 5
Sour strawberry 17
Orange 12

Lifesaver Lemon (jacks cleaner pheno)
Lifesaver melon (who is you pheno)

Anywhooo lol

The goal will be to s1 all the cuts
and make fems from every line

Pray for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

The revegs are pretty much ready to be cloned. That means I need to know how many of each do I need to do what I want to do. Easy right.

I excluded the plants that are slow or have not started to reveg after 2 weeks (sk5, og12, maybe more)

Orange1
Og1 x og1 (s1)
Og1 x og10 (fem)
Og1 x skunk1 (fem)
Mom

Orange10
Og10 x og10 (s1)
Og10 x og1 (fem)
Og10 x skunk1 (fem)
Mom

Sour strawberry
Ss1 x ss1 (s1)
Ss1 x ss17 (fem)
Mom

Ss12 x ss12 (s1)
Ss12 x ss16 (fem)
Mom

Ss16 x ss16 (s1)
Ss16 x ss12 (fem)
Mom

Ss17 x ss17 (s1)
Ss17 x ss1 (fem)
Mom

Skunk 1
Sk1 x sk1 (s1)
Sk1 x og1 (fem :smiling_imp:)
Sk1 x og10 (fem :smiling_imp:)
Mom

Lifesaver melon
Lsm x lsm (s1)
Lsm x lsl (fem)
Mom

Lifesaver Lemon
Lsl x lsl (s1)
Lsl x lsm (fem)
Lsl x og10 (fem)
Lsl x og1 (fem)
Mom

I’ll reverse cuts taken from the Mom when needed. Also, since I cannot flower big plants in this setup, I’ll have to use multiple cuts to s1, probably 2-4 depending on how many beans I plan to need. Gotta get ready for the summer, and feed my bean popping habit y’know :innocent:

I’ll most likely flower the to be reversed cuts first, collect pollen and then flower to be seeded cuts. Pollination will be staggered over the course of a week or so… ie everything to be pollinated by og1 on day1 stay dry, all others get sprayed and bagged. Pollinate and wait a few hours… unbag and spray. Then spray and bag everything but those to be pollinated by sk1 on day2. Etc. Spray,bag, pollinate cycles until I want to cry, lol.

I don’t have the best organizational skills, so help is welcomed.

Using a 2x4 is part of the challenge of course, keeps it fun(for me) and you gotta run a very tight ship, but I like it very much.

I used to run a 12’ x 24’ with the same purpose and it was - what’s the word… INSANE.

:wink:

18 Likes

I like your planned crosses, that is serious wizardry pulling that off in a 2 x 4!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

It’s worse than you think :grimacing:

I’m running my stink or bust thread from the same tent and will be doing the same thing with those😅

:mage:

Small seed batches of course. I’m aiming for 50-100 seed per cross/plant. The goal is to put 20-30 of each outside to select superior matings and then do large seed runs with the winners.

9 Likes

Soo… you are using Dr. Who’s Tardis… as a grow tent? :vulcan_salute: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I really have to figure out how you are pulling this off!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Wizardry of course :laughing:

I’ll do my best to document and explain the process as I go.

But basically it’s a perpetual sog with a super duper secret pollen management program on top of it. Sounds complicated but it’s fairly simple, perhaps a little labor intensive haha

6 Likes