How to properly overgrow a tent

I thought my project was dead in the egg as regs were out of stock everywhere for a while. First time around I grew 40 and found a few very nice females, but sadly I lost them. This round since I somewhat know what to look for I’m going all out! Super excited to run these.I’m still torn between running them inside or out, either they will have to wait a bit.

I have to go down the rabbit hole with the 1993 skunks I got, germ rates aren’t getting better haha
I have to S1 the nice female I found this round and pop a bunch more to refresh the old stock first.

5 Likes

Found this lying on top of a pile of ashes in the front of my house

I think you owe me a new mailbox :laughing:

Huge thank you @Mithridate!!! :pray::pray::pray:

15 Likes

LOL incoming :rofl:

watch out some cherry whites can have extreme potency hahah

And if you grow Lemonade og x freezeland outside, put them out mid may so you can build a nice tree house come september

Pleasure is all mine my friend :heart:

6 Likes

Oh shit, that C99 BX is going to be so fire. Fingers crossed for the sweet pineapple pheno for ya!
I was on ICMag when Mosca first started releasing gear, and at the time you couldn’t find the Bros. Grimm Cindy; Mosca really nailed it down.
The right pheno is truly holy grail weed IMHO.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for my mailbox to burn down also hahah. Gotta have some Pinapple pheno :wink:
Thanks again @Mithridate

5 Likes

Haha make sure you’re sitting down when you open yours LOL

4 Likes

Ohh ok haha. Thanks for the :warning: warning lol

2 Likes

@CADMAN make sure you’re sitting on the toilet, so you don’t crap your pants like I did. And wear some shades too, I was nearly blinded by the awesomeness when I opened the envelope.

:rofl:

6 Likes

Lmfao :yum: thanks

5 Likes

So I was sitting in an old chair staring at my tent drinking a cheap ass beer smoking the best weed around thinking… I keep watering it but the tent never got bigger
:rofl:

I took every flowering female and put them on the ground floor to allow room for the way too many plants I want to reveg. A lot of males I want to test before kicking off the freedom train…

Lifesavers are a failure, maybe they did not like being squished into one another early on… or the 3" pots aren’t cutting it :thinking:
So yeah, I’ll reset that… reveg and retry

10 sour strawberry males
3 lifesaver males
2 lifesaver females
+cuts from a few skunks and oranges

Then I need room for the stink or bust thread seeds until the round 1 seeds are done.

Let’s goooo

7 Likes

See, I’m drinking awesome beer, but puffing dispensary weed :nauseated_face:…I like your way, if I had to pick.
Love that “moving forward” attitude brother, good things coming!
I’m following the stink or bust thread too!

2 Likes

Mystery post, eh?

1 Like

Haha yeah, the ramblings of a tired man :wink:

5 Likes

Skunk10 last day with us

10 Likes

Vaya con Dios.

2 Likes

Damn that sucks

2 Likes

It’s OK, this one was giving me double recessive vibes from the start lol… plus it wouldn’t be skunk without the occasional girl that’s packing right

4 Likes

Orange photo drop, since I sent a few seeds to a couple ogers, I think it is time :slightly_smiling_face:

Orange1

Wide leaf squat pheno

Orange8

More like a vine, ultra sweet orange, longer flowering

austin-powers-mike-myers-yeah-baby-Favim.com-151109
Orange10

Erm needs water sometimes? Hah… also stretchy with slightly bigger buds than #8
A bit dry but budsites are ok

Orange12

Mix pheno, looks like #1 but with longer flowering times and somewhat fluffier buds

I’m missing #6 I’ll snap pics when she firms up a bit :crazy_face:

15 Likes

100 percent truth still sucks to see and them oranges i can almost smell

3 Likes

Wish you could smell them, absolutely lovely. I can’t keep my hands off them :yum:

5 Likes