How to properly overgrow a tent

Not much happening lately, seeds are slowly maturing and some plants started to look a bit rough :grimacing:lol

I really should get a ph and ppm pen, enough freestyling from me. I wanted to test my skills and go without to see how it goes. Apparently I have not mastered the weed yet !

If you remember orange10 life was holding on by a tread after I skipped over her while watering…

I decided to harvest her seeds, not too bad… quite a few aborts, well more than I’m used to anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

I lost my banana lifesaver male I was trying to reveg, Fook me.
One of the two lifesaver females that survived my abuse is smelling real good. In your face funky lemon. Hoping the reveg will be a success.

Can’t wait to smoke test oranges, sour strawberries and skunks.
Not much meat on most of them lol but plenty of seeds. Good trade off :wink:

6 Likes

AWWWWW YEAH!!! Imma gonna BEAN THE FUCK out of these gifts you sent me!
6x stretch? Squat chode? BRING IT! I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!

How long do you feel the Orange needs to bring out it’s charms?

:fist: :orange_circle: :fist:

3 Likes

The squat pheno should be plenty fast, ~55days I think that’s the one that may have survived as a line till now

Thai and Mexican phenos, your guess is as good as mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: when I did the seed increase I did not care about phenos and what not, I just pollinated the crap out of everything to make sure I saved the line. But if I had to guess I’d say mexi 10weeks and Thai 12 maybe more.

There are 3 people in the world with this old orange line, same open pollination, wide open genes. You, rhino_buddy and I. You both showed interest in making more beans so let’s have fun and “breed” something each on our own and maybe exchange what we found later down the line, what say you

10 Likes

Personally I KNOW my orange1 cut is going to have window fogging sex with my skunk cut, a couple sour bubbles and an ace Malawi. Let’s gooo

8 Likes

My brain keeps short-circuiting to this…
:+1: :laughing:
pepe

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see how you all do. Will be an awesome adventure :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I typed something I never should of in the search engine trying to one up you on that pic.

Nooooo :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I always have hope a select few would follow me in my craziness :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

I’ll follow craziness anyplace lol :laughing:

4 Likes

LOL,
No point deleting your search history…
It’s already been uploaded to the NSA server farms in Salt Lake City.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

The furry army is watching me now LOL

*what I type was quite innocent, but the results were not. Wez my bong, damn

3 Likes

You can’t run away from your own madness, so like a tree fern sitting on a sunbway train waiting for the polka truck to return its blue seagull go forth and something!

5 Likes

As a kid I wanted to be a crazy scientist… oh the disappointment when I saw the list of programs at school…Now me and my 8 fingers are getting closer and closer to achieve my dream LOL

4 Likes

What did you do!? :open_mouth:

(*finger bang and sneezed? :thinking: )

3 Likes

:rofl:

Nono, pas comme ça! I still have all my digits, that was for comedic effect hahah

2 Likes

Sour strawberry #17 over the top strawberry smell, and the frost isn’t too bad :yum:

It’s lightly seeded too

17 Likes

:drooling_face: Looks dank. :thinking: Don’t think I’ve ever tried Sour Strawberry…but I think I can imagine what it tastes like, lol. Been a while since I’ve smoked anything strawberry.

6 Likes

Most of them won’t taste like strawberry unfortunately… usually they’ll be earthy with a touch of acidity, maybe a light fruity taste on the exhale if you’re lucky.
When going through the original pack, about half smelled of strawberry and only one translated to a strong strawberry taste. That girl was top notch. She had it all - smell, taste, density, a touch of light purple and she packed a punch! :drooling_face:

Right now I have 4 hopefuls and with some luck I should have something close… this time I’m passing the cut around damnit lol

5 Likes

Sour strawberry #16

Started to reveg 2 lifesavers, one is the jacks cleaner lemon pheno and the other I call tropical, no idea where it’s from. It smells like peppery cannalope. Good stuff lol
S1s coming :wink:

10 Likes

What’s the smell like? Over the top Strawberry :strawberry:? In what context? Like Sour Strawberry candy?

2 Likes