Howard's Hunt for Headstash

Didn’t realize my clip on macro lens was crooked, and that all off my photos were garbage :frowning2:

The Orange Goji are not yet done being pissed off at me, but they’re still plugging away.

13 Likes

Durban x Jungle Spice seedlings

16 Likes

3-A Seedlings

11 Likes

Those are all looking great so far! :+1:

1 Like

Concour…Howard has his shit together!!!

What are 3-A seed Howard ???

1 Like

No idea, yet. The father is a Snow Lotus BX V1, but the mother is as yet unknown (to me).

Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Looks like the mother is one of the following:
Afgooey x Wookie
Apollo 13
Lemon Skunk

5 Likes

Ok got ya…i know the thread, should have put 2 and t together.

The plant I saw pistils on the back side, and what looked like a male pre on front side…it made a choice yet. I say it will be all lady! lol

I hope it is X Wookie !!

1 Like

It’s still got a few balls here and there that I haven’t picked yet due to laziness, but doesn’t look like it’s making any new ones. Otherwise, it appears to be pretty solidly female, and is budding nicely so far.

3 Likes

Orange Goji

I’m totally digging the serrations on the leaves of the #2 plant. The other female isn’t displaying the same kind of tightness and sharpness.

Hey @Jetdro, whaddya think?

17 Likes

How sweet…you have “Razor”…You just might have a good idea of WHY I named her Razor!!! lol

IF that is (and it look a ringer) close to my Razor…you WILL BE A HAPPY CAMPER!!!

4 Likes

Making “goo” already too…nice, do not believe I saw that one mine this early. That plant is gonna blow you away…hope you took cuts off her!!!

2 Likes

That’s definitely come to mind every time I look at her, so pretty darned easy to see why you named yours that.

That’s not even the best section, just the one I got the best pic of. I’ve had a lot of plants with double serrations etc, but I’ve never seen a plant with serrations quite this numerous and closely spaced.

Very glad I have cuts rooting!

3 Likes

Heck yeah I have cuts, and right now I’m sitting here stoned thinking about what I’ve got in my pollen library that might make a good pairing for a branch.

Wanna make sure I keep those genetics around in multiple forms, lol.

5 Likes

Would it not be more appropriately named SAW pheno! I mean, I have never seen serrations on a razor before. Lol, I had to bust your balls jet. Ive been thinking about that name ever since ive seen the razor OG.

2 Likes

Yeah, I had the same reaction to that name, lol.

And yet… Emotionally, it fits. Just sitting here baked and communing with the plants, looking them over, it just feels right. It’s like a razor sharp hacksaw, as if a hacksaw ever needed to be razor sharp, lol.

3 Likes

YES…saw just didnt fit right…I went Razor cause she looks so sharp if you bump into her, she would cut you like a RAZOR…

You could call yours BLADE!!! Or SWITCH…or even RAZOR if you want to…Razor…RZR FITS HER!!!

4 Likes

Razor wire!

4 Likes

Love it , lol! :smile:

3 Likes

Yup…Jailbreak for sure!!!

Good deal Howard. Soon you will understand my high opinion on Orange Goji, you have a great pheno of it in RZR!!!

2 Likes