Howard's Hunt for Headstash

I read an article about Gorilla Glue… it came from a herm plant. Doesn’t surprise me that a few people had their Marauders herm now. No idea on your Orange Goji though, sometimes you may just get one, it’s probably not your growing

6 Likes

I love to smoke Durban poison, nice high, BUT it causes me severe insomnia for about two days. I’ve never smoked any other strain that causes it. Weird.

4 Likes

Oh dear, lol. I’m getting ready to load a bowl of some Glue to end my day with, as has become my habit lately to get better sleep.

I’ve never had any strain give me insomnia for more than a few hours, and I hope I never do. Freaking hate insomnia!

3 Likes

and /me is wondering just how that turned out.

2 Likes

Hey brother, did ya sleep okay? Hopefully it’s just me!

2 Likes

Heh. I was already a bit baked and super tired when I wrote that, so I wasn’t very clear about what I was writing: I loaded a bowl of something else, not a Durban cross.

I was trying to say that I often smoke a bowl before bed as a way to combat insomnia, and it would really suck if there was a strain that gave me insomnia for two days.

I edited my previous post for clarity.

6 Likes

Orange Goji - Misc Flower Shots

Been battling rising E.C. and low humidity, which is causing some issues, but it’s been turning around the last few days. The plants look better in person than the photos might suggest.

Still a bit early for them to be getting their stank on, but flower formation is picking up quickly :smile:

25 Likes

Durban x Jungle Spice seedlings

I got 8/10 germ rate on the DB x JS seeds. Not sure what happened to the two that didn’t make it, I thought for sure they would.

Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

I then decided to plant a couple of my 3-A seeds from the Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother pack I got from @GrowHard, just to see if I can luck my way into a good female, lol. They are in the two cups on the bottom left, and should probably pop up in the next two days.

17 Likes

Misc Cuttings

I’ve taken at least two cuttings for every plant (three for the best Orange Goji male).

Here are a few that I took off the cloning shelf in order to water in some Azos, and actually remembered to take a pic of them. The rest are basically more of the same: Mostly Orange Goji cuts.

You can see that I took a few after flowering had started, and some before. I did two rounds of cuts, basically. I don’t expect any problems from this, though :wink:

8 Likes

Didn’t realize my clip on macro lens was crooked, and that all off my photos were garbage :frowning2:

The Orange Goji are not yet done being pissed off at me, but they’re still plugging away.

13 Likes

Durban x Jungle Spice seedlings

16 Likes

3-A Seedlings

11 Likes

Those are all looking great so far! :+1:

1 Like

Concour…Howard has his shit together!!!

What are 3-A seed Howard ???

1 Like

No idea, yet. The father is a Snow Lotus BX V1, but the mother is as yet unknown (to me).

Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Looks like the mother is one of the following:
Afgooey x Wookie
Apollo 13
Lemon Skunk

5 Likes

Ok got ya…i know the thread, should have put 2 and t together.

The plant I saw pistils on the back side, and what looked like a male pre on front side…it made a choice yet. I say it will be all lady! lol

I hope it is X Wookie !!

1 Like

It’s still got a few balls here and there that I haven’t picked yet due to laziness, but doesn’t look like it’s making any new ones. Otherwise, it appears to be pretty solidly female, and is budding nicely so far.

3 Likes

Orange Goji

I’m totally digging the serrations on the leaves of the #2 plant. The other female isn’t displaying the same kind of tightness and sharpness.

Hey @Jetdro, whaddya think?

17 Likes

How sweet…you have “Razor”…You just might have a good idea of WHY I named her Razor!!! lol

IF that is (and it look a ringer) close to my Razor…you WILL BE A HAPPY CAMPER!!!

4 Likes