Howard's Hunt for Headstash

3 things I like
Orange goji
Blueberry
Seeds bred by @Howard.Crane

13 Likes

I guess I should add this is Howard’s Bubba s1 X LD420. And this is in a solo cup and its been abused to high hell.

20 Likes

Heh. Thanks, I appreciate kind words :slight_smile:

That’s a beautiful plant you got there, nice job!

Unrelated to anything, I was just looking through my grow log notes on that Rain City Blues, and discovered this entry from January:

When you’ve spent two minutes just standing in the kitchen staring with unfocused eyes at the coffee pot in your hand, wondering how you’d go about calculating its mass moment of inertia, you know, if you had to for some reason, you slowly come to the realization that you might be kind of stoned.

When you subsequently realize that you’ve just spent the following two minutes having a sensible chuckle about how that’s a thing that happened, you begin to understand that you are a bit more stoned than you thought you were.

8 Likes

If you have any extra I’d love to grow them next to the 3 Orange GOGI I scraped up from the seed run (didn’t have my badges, but I saw you and jet grow them. Happy to trade something from my growing list…:yum:

4 Likes

Hate to count my seeds before they’re shucked, but…

Should have plenty, if what I’ve seen so far holds true for the rest of the plant.

Probably going to be a couple weeks before they’re ready, and I have a really terrible memory, so remind me and I’ll send you a pack.

6 Likes

Will do brother, thanks. Here’s the Black Pearl I’m working with, have two variety of purple Thai also.

2 Likes

I have more seed than I can ever grow. I just sent 8 orange goji seeds to another member the other day cause of his generosity. Don’t have a lot left… shoot me a list and maybe I can be persuaded

Great seeds but I’ve given away more than I have grown. Whats the point of great seeds sitting in my fridge

6 Likes

Beautiful plants Howard, those pinkish purple flowers stunning

2 Likes

Oh, I thought that was to me lol.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words.

Are you talking about the 3A? Early on I wasn’t very impressed by that one tbh, but now I’m very intrigued. It started getting some very lovely colors lately, and even the stems are frosty. The smell is nice, but not particularly special. It’s got a nicely motivating daytime high that I think I’m going to enjoy.

It should be really interesting to see what comes out of those seeds. I don’t know what I should expect from a (Apollo x Snow Lotus) x Orange Goji cross, but I bet there will be some decent plants to be found. Hopefully the offspring will be a bit more tolerant of my feeding schedule, lol.

4 Likes

Cant stop looking at that sexy bitch

8 Likes

That Zak Haze about done yet? :grin:

3 Likes

I believe so, and chopping is on the agenda for tomorrow. I’ll grab some pics. Looks like a pretty nice yield, and some decently chunky flowers.

They are looking a bit rough from neglect, but not too bad considering.

I’m pretty excited to try it out :smile:

6 Likes

Blueberry x orange goji sounds like a winner

3 Likes

If that’s your RCB I should have sprouted some more and I am in for a treat really nice flowers Howard.

2 Likes

Yup, that’s the RCB. Thanks for the kind words.

It’s a family favorite, for sure. I’m really looking forward to seeing what you get out of those :wink:

2 Likes

They might end up getting some Goji f2 pollen on them and I am excited myself to have some blueberry back in my life.

Goji pollen donor

13 Likes

Those colors are simply beautiful good job!

3 Likes

Couldn’t seem to get any really good shots that really represent how they look to me in person, but I got a few that weren’t too bad. I’m still easily exhausted, so my apologies for the out of focus pics.

These plants smell lovely, btw. Gonna chop and hang them today, and put the clones in as soon as I can get everything cleaned up.

Probably gonna quick dry a couple of buds so I can try it out asap, too :wink:

26 Likes

By the end of today I should have everything but the DB x JS chopped. I’ll try to get some pics of those while I’m at it. They’re looking pretty rough, but still frosty and smelly, and there’s a whole lot of it :smile:

4 Likes