Howard's Hunt for Headstash

My heart goes out to you and those you care about. As this crisis continues we will all start to know someone directly affected.

By all means step away from the site if it is causing you undue stress. But please consider coming back to say hi and let us know you are still okay.

Take care everyone. :+1::seedling:

16 Likes

Just want to say that there are many truly awesome people on this site, which is what attracted me here in the first place. I’ll just try to stick to a few threads for the time being.

I’m feeling a little better after reading all of these replies, so thank you all for that :smile:

24 Likes

So how about I share some pics, then?

Today is transplant day. Everything in the cabinet is being transplanted into the flower tent, including this Orange Goji #2 clone that was taken late in flower.

What a freak, lol.

29 Likes

25 Likes

And this is the Orange Goji male that I’m going to use for the F2’s and crosses. I obviously neglected the plants in the cabinet for far too long, lol.

20 Likes

The one-gallon fabric pots worked okay I guess, but this next round will be in two gallon square Hydrofarm pots, which have always worked well for me.

Still, they got a decent stem thickness for the size of the pots they were in…

20 Likes

That is pretty healthy reveg! Congrats!

How long did it take to this nice form?

5 Likes

I honestly have no idea. I took a cut from the flowering plant, stuck it in a cup of coco, and forgot about it until it rooted. Then I moved it into the cabinet with the others and applied heroic levels of LITFA until today.

The cabinet was so packed I literally couldn’t see anything but the top leaves, and couldn’t tell which leaves belonged to which plant, lol.

9 Likes

I believe this is Durban Poison x Jungle Spice #1, looking a bit raggedy. Should bounce back nicely. I hope.

24 Likes

Those Zak Haze cuttings root yet? :wink:

3 Likes

I will know for sure later today, but they’re standing proud without a dome and looking good, so pretty good chance I’d say :smile:

5 Likes

Another Durban Poison x Jungle Spice. I feel bad for letting these suffer so much. I hope to make it up to them now :wink:

17 Likes

I’ll second this…but add we can still post pics and he will be able to see them. And no matter what he decides … thanks for the love. Don’t stop giving.

I agree

On the happenings in the world at large; sadly this is not a time for mixed messages from our leaders. The only thing I could think of was maybe start making some masks … have to learn to sew first tho.

5 Likes

Ahhh that first one is developing such cute sativa leaves! Very branchy too. I love it :joy:

5 Likes

The next one in waiting is even more sativa looking. Gotta mix up another batch of transplant nutes before I can transfer it, but I’ll grab some shots. It’s gonna be a tall one for sure :wink:

5 Likes

Please don’t go I value your presence!

3 Likes

This is very exciting for me… One of my reasons for inbreeding JS is because I want to use it to make 75% sativas by hybridizing it with other landrace genetics. I’ve done it before, but with an Acapulco/CBD strain hybrid. It worked out really well, but I lamented that I didn’t just use the Acapulco gold by itself as I generally prefer low hybridization.

This is the first real test of how I want to use the JS IBL, which I’ll start doing more often in another generation or two.

10 Likes

A little help for a good night’s sleep

27 Likes

24 Likes

Dying laughing at that diagram…

3 Likes