Howard's Hunt for Headstash

Wow. That’s actually well within my skill set, although I have no budget to speak of.

Looks like an interesting project though, and one I might want to try at some point :smile:

4 Likes

You interested in a little horse trading?

1 Like

I was thinking I wanted in on some of those as well. :wink:

1 Like

Well hell why didn’t you say something I’ll send the rest of them I will probably never get around to them

Heirlooms belong where they come from

7/7 males out of that pack so far :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

So you both got exclusively males so far?

Those aren’t the best odds :frowning_face:

Mine are from the preservation run… Were yours different?

3 Likes

odds of this happening? 13 of 13 males? Seriously?

3 Likes

No we shared my pack from the pres run I popped one got a male he popped 6 so my pack is sitting at 7/7 males lol I still got a couple 4 left but @Sincy is being hardheaded about taking the rest :smirk: but there sitting reserved for him when he changes his mind … heirlooms belong where they came from :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ah, gotcha.

You’re right I was really excited about bringing them back home I where they started . I’ll get em.

4 Likes

Good deal now if these ones are all males don’t give up Pedro only gave out like 200 packs on here

And half of these people don’t grow weed :joy::rofl::joy: just kidding kind of lol

9 Likes

I’m gonna need to get another tent or cabinet, lol.

21 Likes

dayam look at the size of those leaves! Man those are dinner plates

5 Likes

Got Indica? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Sheesh. Every morning I open that cabinet to find that the rapidly growing plants have pushed each other around enough with those monster leaves to have knocked over at least one plant.

Gonna flip them to flower on Monday just so that I can hurry up and cull the males, lol.

18 Likes

@MadScientist hey buddy! I think we have a viable candidate for your cannigar leaf :partying_face:

4 Likes

That’s not a bad idea… :smile:

3 Likes

Broad leaves are great, make sure you flatten them with a roller before drying…

3 Likes

I press them in a book, when ready to roll mist with spray bottle both sides roll then let dry…PARTY!!!

3 Likes

I think I’ll see if I can start one tomorrow :smile:

Last time I gave up and just stuffed a bunch of those palm leaf wrappers, lol.

2 Likes

Use a bead of rosin with a toothpick for glue , I use a sushi roller, bamboo mat . The larfy buds work best, roll around a 6” cocktail skewer with olive oil soaked in (for easier removal after 8 week cob cure).

25 Likes