Howard's run of Marauder by Baked Beanz

So robust and stout looking promising

2 Likes

Always a pleasure when you see a well-respected member on OG,(i.e. yourself) growing out a strain by another well-respected member(i.e. @SamwellBB)ā€¦

I see pure fire in your futureā€¦:fire:

& @George, never underestimate your skillā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

14 Likes

Theyā€™re looking great. At this point youā€™re liable to get hassled into making regular posts on this one. :wink:

5 Likes

Yes that photo with 3 boards and a fan on the left. It looks like 12x 16 led so 192?

1 Like

Iā€™ve got three of these 95W lights in there right now.

2 Likes

Do you recall what your low/high temps are in the tent?
Iā€™m trying to decide whether to bring a couple of small tents upstairs to a bedroom for a winter grow cycle. It might save me a few $$ on heating the tent in the basementā€¦ I read that itā€™s better to keep the temp within a 10-degF range day/night (or 15deg?).

5 Likes

Lately, itā€™s been between 69F and 74F in that room, which is far from ideal and Iā€™m trying to figure out how to fix it. I get my best results when it never gets below 73F, which is most of the year, but for some reason lately itā€™s getting colder than usual.

6 Likes

what is your outside temperatures now howard? or if its not private what state are you in?

Iā€™m in the northwest corner of Washington State. Itā€™s been in the mid forties at night.

5 Likes

I thought for sure these two were going to be males, but I found out otherwise this morning. Not feeling well enough to take many pictures or get any close-ups, but I did get this pic:

Pretty confident at least two of the others are males, but will know for sure in a few more days. Itā€™s way overcrowded in here, so I hope Iā€™ll be able to remove some males very soon.

37 Likes

Looking good. Your running jacks in coco if Iā€™m not mistaken?

2 Likes

Defining overgrowing with this here run. Those are gonna be some big ladies

6 Likes

keep up the good work
great growing !
hope youā€™re feeling better
Sam

8 Likes

Those plants are looking amazing ā€¦ good job bruv

6 Likes

The reason for this is relative humidity.
If temperatures dip to far you could end up with condensation, this could then be the perfect breeding ground for spore based problems.
Have just invested in heater and wireless thermostat, cost about Ā£70 for both.
Last time I done deep winter grow I done autos on 20 hours lights on solved problems, but not keen on autos.
We will see if itā€™s cheaper this way

6 Likes

You could have got a sonoff TH16 and a tube heater for around the Ā£50 mark mate.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s th sonoff th fucking thing? Harrasing me cause not enough characters at mo.
My house more like a shack need room thermostat

1 Like

Thatā€™s the TH16. Monitors temps/humidity. And switxhes a heater or dehumidifier etc on and off as necessary. You can use it with other sonoff stuff and set scenes so it will bdo both

6 Likes

Yeah similar have climate control already.
These are from lighthouse. Looked into tube heater was lack of thermostat. Have oil filled radiators but only shit thermostat not room thermostat and they just are not accurate enough

2 Likes

My room as it stands. A little bit chilly but it wonā€™t drop below that 19c. Nice to be able to check from anywhere. Iā€™m actually using it to switch on/off a HPS as I have a digital heater with inbuilt thermostat in the shed

8 Likes