Howdy from New Mexico

TXinNM here just found this place and had to join from old time sake I was a original overgrow member after it was shut down I stumbled my way to ICmag before i found my home at Breedbay for many years things were just never the same after Subcool left breedbay and I slowly faded out I have since left Texas and am now operating in New Mexico as a legal grower dream come true ive had a lot of successes since the move but not without a lot of struggle greatfully I’m about 3 weeks from the start of my outdoor harvest running a lot of original OG kush variants from ocean grown genetics…Jawa pie (cookies fam Key Lime Pie x Alien Rift)…Dreadnought OG ( Vader OG f3 x Obiwon OG)…Jawa Kush ( Ghost OG x Jawa pie)…Yoda Soda (Merlot OG x Jawa pie) and Alien Rift ( Alien Abduction x Alien Dawg x Alien OG ) ill be starting a outdoor thread with loads of pics and descriptions

34 Likes

You certainly took a Detour, but, INDEED, welcome Home!! Nice to see your efforts, look forward to following your continuing success. Again, WELCOME!! Stay safe/Be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Very cool! Always wanted to try Ocean Grown ! Looking forward to this journal my friend and welcome to the last forum you’ll ever need to scour, the best of the best hands down

3 Likes

Welcome to OG :v:

3 Likes

That’s a pretty looking plant. :+1:
Welcome to the most addictive grow site on the net. Enjoy your stay. :v:
If you are an original OG member maybe check in here - Any original OG members back?

4 Likes

Welcome to where the growing gets good 🪴 and the good get growing :deciduous_tree: :wink: best of luck on all your grows. :crossed_fingers:t2: Welcome Back To OG :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out if this is an advertisement for Disney.

Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Welcome to NM and OG. Several people here in NM.

Nice looking plants! You can find mine in the outdoor section.

1 Like

Vader puts out some pretty nice genes.

I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread as I have a pack or two sitting in the fridge myself.

Welcome to OverGrow!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, or should I say welcome back!

1 Like

Hey now! been a min since I’ve watched Vader’s channel, gonna be awesome to see how those og hybrids do outside. :cactus: