Huckleberry Soda & East Coast Sour Soda IN - A Shed O' Tents

Live from inside the new tent. One is getting punched by the ventilation hole being sucked into her.

11 Likes

Now that I’m seeing your full setup, I’m starting to rethink my own custom cabinet project.
I really like what you are doing!
:+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Just put 3 x Red Hot Cookies, 3 x Future #1, and 5x Sour Boggle in soil. The F#1 and SBog were dropped 3 days ago. The Red Hot Cookies were dropped a day and a half later, 48 hours ago, and DAAAAMN GINA!!! All three have the most bangingest taproot.

The F#1 was decent.

But the Sour Boggle really isnt taking off. Only 2 had a noticble, small tap root a f the 3 three were kinda cracked, maybe? There are two others that ive moved from water float to paper towel that showed zero signs of cracking.

They are now on the seedling shelf.

And have teenage upstairs neighbors.

Clones will go below the seedlings, here.

I have the light over the seeds dimmed pretty damn low. Just gotta take some time and dial it in.

For those of you not familiar with Anesia’s Future #1, check this shit out. Anything pop out at ya from the spec sheet?

Anyone can make claims though. We’ll see. If it smoke well and lives up to the hype a cross with a BOG baby to up the punch while lowering Future #1 flowering time, in a perfect world/plant.

And with Red Hot Cookies we’re hoping for at least one from the 60% displaying red phenotype. With 3 odds are good. Only 6.4% chance of none of them displaying it if the 60% number is right.

10 Likes

Do check @other_barry run with the Tropicana poison F1 :heart::heart::fire: you will like the the colors in there

Btw @other_barry do you have any F2 left to trade or something :pray::v:

2 Likes

Yeah, sure do. PM me an addy and I can send some out to you :slight_smile:

Haven’t seen any of the beans grown out yet, so I’m not sure if it retained the colors, or if they have any issues, but I do have a buddy growing one right now, so I am very excited to see his results.

2 Likes

Trop Poison said 80%, I believe, and I was lucky and had the color on 3/3

3 Likes

Morning.

8 Likes

How to turn a BOG baby into a BOG bush 101.

9 Likes

Training going well, clone time is nigh, few days, transplant, recover, flower. Should have some room in the 5x5 at that time. Its on 18/6 right now for autos, but Ill shift whatever around for the Sour BluTooth when time. Especially if I want to give a male a head start for pollen collection in 12/12.

11 Likes

So much for a no clone zone. Kinda had a plan. Started having a better one half way through. Would do another lid slightly better, but Im happy. Make top half closer to bottom half lay out. Good enough that I aint buying another lid. Til it bugs me next week.

5 gal tub - needed something that would fit my 18×18" shelves and be low profile as possible. Wanted at least 3 spots per each of the 6 SBTs I got going. I think I landed close to the max with the lid still having some semblance of structural integrity.

6 Likes

Just need to tape up (waterproof gorilla tape) the edges of the holes to clean em up the lazy way and to tighten up the friction fit of the pucks. Then 4 quick holes in the bottom (not optimal but waterstones require it and im too lazy and oddly inpatient to order slightly smaller ones) play with my caulk a bit and itll be good to go.

The SBT NEED to be pruned/cloned up and take then take a few days to get ready for their next transplant. Got some fish shit coming today to apologize for putting them under the knife.

I’ll get some pics of the autos flowering here later today.

3 Likes

That just doesn’t sound right!
They’ve got blue pills for that.

2 Likes

Whose number is gonna come up?

10 Likes

Lucky number 5 and . . . 71 green.

3 of the Sour Boggle f2s didnt like me, still have 2 that are good and 3 Sour Boggle from SHN to represent SBoggle.

But what lurks in the heart of 5 and 71?? Only the shadow knows.

Name those seeds!!!

6 Likes

Progress. Itll bubble, no doubt. Will the blobs of caulk ever dry/cure? Thats the question.

5 Likes

How did you choose your numbers? Just a random number generator?

Done!

Shouldn’t of played with it so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

And most importantly, new stickers added!

7 Likes

5 Likes

looking good! im excited to watch this one.
i put my future #1 in the dirt on 8/31 so im right there with you.
im jealous of your Anesia sticker, sadly the EU bank i bought mine from stripped out all the artwork from the package. im going to have to find out where you ordered yours from if this round goes well and i order more.

1 Like

Transplant time. Gonna switch it up and take control away from my growing medium.

Aside from adding some perlite any special steps? First time using promix but aside from high water retention and no nutes dont know too much. Dont know if there is much more to know. Any additions or corrections are appreciated as I move slowly away from soil. Bagged super soil at least. Once I get my 5-10 acres and have room to cook my own things might change.

6 Likes