Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

I’d be interested if there are any older tga, dynasty, and bodhi beans.
or alphakronik

If anyone would like to help @mia out please do so if you can. Just do so because you want to help. I would like to ask mia to proceed slowly with her seeds.

I’ve seen these type of topics go both ways over the years. @mia please don’t make bad choices and have to leave the site with a little money,when you can become a valuable member and be rewarded in the future.

10 Likes

Put them all back in the freezer at a good girlfriends house.

Write down each one and slowly see what they are going for monetarily. Seedfinder.eu I think has comparisons of prices from different vendors of thousands of strains. Then come back here and put them up on the seed trade thread.

Good luck. Wow. Wow. Wow.

2 Likes

Very interesting, such a mix, but I do not know …

1 Like

I’ll take those packs of Hazeman 88g13/hashplant packs for $50. After I’ve seen someone else with a confirmed buy.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: How to organize auction on Overgrow?

Hello everyone… still unsure about topics and how to respond and such. Since I’m a new member I can only respond 25? Times a day. So my posts might be long. I’m devoting my whole Saturday to cataloging beans. Sorting them by seed bank names. I’m uplifted by the Vibes I’m getting from this site. My honest intent at first was to unload a few packs for gas money. But I really like the auction idea! I’m a real person… No ill-will… someone mentioned it was weird there were so many seeds… but after 10 to 15 years of my husband’s Hobby (he was very interested in botany and genetics) I hope it’s believable :slight_smile: Im not here to take money and run. I would like to grow in the future so I can learn a lot from you guys. And you people seem to have been around the block, I know you would sniff me out like blood in a shark pool if I was shady. Anyway… Making lists now I will get back to you soon… Thank you so much everyone! Also any advice or pointers?.. And in my next post I would like to introduce myself a little bit more

8 Likes

My advice is to sell or auction what you need. Then keep the rest for your growing addiction you will get from being around here! You could start growing beautiful plants and when you find an amazing male you can start breeding your own seeds!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG…

You should at least go to your private message inbox and read first invitation PM from me. There are basic howtos about using forum, replying, etc…

3 Likes

With sarcastic text, I think that because we don’t know you, you should send those seeds to @Viva_Mexico for testing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On a serious note, you have $1000’s of dollars in seeds. If you are short on cash, you should sell some packs now, but, I think that a auction would bring you a Fair value for your seeds even though it may take some time. I can’t wait to see your list, or even some better pictures of the packs to see what you have. People here would be glad to help.

• I thought I saw something in a pic that I know a Dutch breeder lost and is not available anymore. Probably worth more than others for example.
5 Likes

Hi mia if i was you i would keep the ones you want. Then look up on google search each cultivar and see what they are worth. Then post them and ppl will contact you. Sorry to hear about your husband, i hope this helps you and your daughter in anyway

Nice collection you have mia

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hi guys! I’ve been sorting for a couple hours… That list is the breed Banks that I have at least two or more packs of. There is a whole bunch more that seem to be one offs… And a lot that I think might be from Sannies shop

1 Like

I am interested in the Mephisto Genetics and the Bodhi ones. @mia

DIBS!

I’m charging my camera now to get you guys sharper pictures… there are hundreds of Bodhi seeds Packs… I don’t know if my previous response was posted today from a couple hours ago but I know I’m limited to a certain number of replies per day… So my responses might be long…

4 Likes

Crazy you mentioned Mephisto Genetics seeds… Two years ago when I ran my own grow I treated them like candy… Indispensable… Now it seems I only have two packs, 24-karat and Chem City Blues. Speaking of which, this is why I don’t mind so much unloading these genetics… I am such a novice that if I tried growing right now I would probably f*** it up

2 Likes

We are at the same level i believe. Send those Mephisto to me and i’ll take real good care of them, i promise. And i would like some Bodhi gear too, please. :sunglasses:

I meant I treated Mesto as dispensable… Haha, I can’t get the seed list to you guys tonight but if you tell me what seed banks you’re interested in I could rattle off some strains right now…

2 Likes