Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

@Ohhhh Mia, can you PM me? I would like to get some of your seeds.

1 Like

if everyone could please help me pray the postman brings those stardawgs to me tomorrow :smiley:

10 Likes

I dunno about rarity. I know several people that are working with Malawi now. I would be interested in Romulan, Wild Thai, Mulanje gold (really a strain of Malawi) Malawi gold and Mozambique Poison, but I only trade for seeds, I do not buy them. The Big Sur Holy Bud listed in one of the pages is really an unstable SAGE line, which is Big Sur Holy x an Afghani. SAGE stands for Sativa-Afghani Genetic Equilibrium. It may also really stand for Sativa-African, as I knew a guy in Pacific Valley that was working on that cross back in the day. Real Big Sur Holy Weed is a pure sativa landrace from Zacatecas, and is all purple and blooms late. Last I grew it 10 years ago anyway. It has tiny purple seeds.

5 Likes

Can you message me too please? Im interested in seeds.
Thx

2 Likes

I’m def interested in getting some of what you hdne posted but just joined and im not allowed to pm you yet. Can you send me a message please? I found this place because of a referral to this post, but am glad to join a new community. Hope to hear from you.

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow @Craigson15 and @fieldhand!

To raise your trust level and be able to use PM you need to read: Explaining user trust levels and permissions

(in short you need to participate also in other topics)

4 Likes

received my package from @Ohhhh today. giddy like christmas, except this is better than any of the gifts i ever got for christmas! if santa looked like that, he’d be welcome down my chimney any time

8 Likes

You poor man… You must have gotten coal in your stocking for your Christmases :-(… LOL

2 Likes

So are you ready to sell or ready to auction?.im interested in several strains…it looks like other members are too…
Whats the protocal mia?
Im very intrested in your .
G13
Black russian
NORTHERN LIGHTS
HASH PLANT.
C99 x bx1

i think the auction idea was abandoned, several people have made purchases from her

1 Like

Thats what i thought…just asking/ throwing it out there

1 Like

i found this picture on top dawgs instagram. top pic is what i received from mia. practically confirms the ??? page is top dawg seeds

edit: oh i see @Fuel already confirmed it earlier in the thread

7 Likes

lucky 2 pack canadian top dawg you lol

1 Like

yes that was completely unexpected, i’m so relieved they arrived! i didn’t even know who top dawg was i just knew stardawg was the most popular in UK. turns out the guy is from NYC … i did send money but prob not enough lol - i plan on doing a stardawg seed run next year prob

4 Likes

As usual you can find various infos on the breeder, but the proof is in the cake with this one. The regular work is valuable on the chem, and near specialized to it. And off course i love the quality of smoke of the stardawg but it’s biased ^^ Don’t be fooled, it’s good genetic but not a speculative valor atm if you let them sleep in a corner of the fridge. Good bloods have to stay fresh imho ^^

2 Likes

Holy cow. That’s hours of my life I’ll never get back. The posts over here at og are interesting af. I would be interested in the gage green grape stomper beans

7 Likes

Please make some stardawg seeds pretty please… Cherry on top and all

2 Likes

CAnt believe the Bodhi stuff is still here. Thanks again Mia.
Good luck

1 Like

If I had more money I would have grabbed a lot more hehe, I will be very happy with what I did grab when it gets here though, should keep me busy for quite some time :wink:

3 Likes

I got the Romulan from @Ohhhh . Hope there’s some Romulan growers here, present or past, that can verify the phenos!

-buryseeds

8 Likes