Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

Ok, I was just making sure as I have it.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Pook man, you are always trying to help everyone out. Good juju!

2 Likes

Would you be willing to share her email with me? Thank you

2 Likes

I would not feel comfortable with it, I only offered it to @Swampthing as he had already contacted her previously. I can however try and email her for you and let her know that you are trying to contact her, if that works for youā€¦:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Donā€™t bother. Thanks

2 Likes

Have you tried posting them on Strainly ?

Could help finding new homes for them :wink:

2 Likes

Chiming in very lateā€¦ Is this Mia gone from this site already? @mia

All beans gone or anything left?

1 Like

She keeps in touch with a few members from what I can gather, basically from my point of view she got way more attention than she was probably looking for as we are all strain junkies haha, if you luck out one of the members that keeps in touch with her might help you get in contact with her.

But this is all speculation, donā€™t take my word I like playing with 6 little monkeys :monkey:

6 Likes

Me and her had spoke threw email and then she randomly quit responding not sure if the number i have is correct was hoping to get something special but have gave up and am ok with what I have I guess

2 Likes

What are you looking to get from her ?

1 Like

I donā€™t really want to try to be a kill joy but there is a possibility that things went bad after a guy found out that someone sold thousands of seeds from his collection.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s still alive lol Just not the best at following up. Itā€™s was best just to order as if sheā€™s the soup nazi; tell her what you want, ask how much, and how to pay be done with it.

3 Likes

Delete this thread already. Her name is M I A for a reason.

6 Likes

@miaā€¦ Everything you jave there is most likely extremely decent if not top notch. And there is literally thousands of dollars right there. Although some of the older ones may be a gamble . Sorry to here how he did you and your fam. Guess he got his due!! Lol.cause thats the collection of a lifetime. Literally! Shit. Grow some out. Even if just a few at a time. All that gear is gonna be some gas girl. You know that. If not fire he woould never have wasted his time or money on the seeds. Sell some. Jyst be careful you know.i wish you and yours the best of luck. I am a lifetime grower/breeder and all around cannabis advocate and fanatic. Any grow advice you need ill be glad to share my knowledge freely. If you love growing this awesome plant. Dont give up on it. It may very well be the wings you fly to a new and better life on.

this thread is so famous to me. :sunglasses: crazytown.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Post Of Kelly Move To The Shark Tank

Made another wonderful transaction with Mia. Yeeeeehaw

8 Likes

What did you end up doing with the 303 Biodiesel seeds did you pop them and find cool phenos? Or hang on to themā€¦

They havenā€™t been popped no. I am saving them to make S1sā€¦ Really good ones there!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Did anyone grow any of the seeds sent by @mia in here!?

Care to let us know? Pretty please.

Sci :robot:

6 Likes