Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

Awesome, cant wait to see you up and running, any thoughts on what you are planning to run first? going to be a challenge deciding between all the amazing strains you have hehe, hope all goes well, if you get stuck sing out and we will help you to the best of our ability :thumbsup: great to see you decided to stick around :v:

3 Likes

since you dont have soil might i suggest a basic organic soil mix that is very forgiving for newer growers? i could show you a good place to buy a premade mix or all the stuff you need:)

4 Likes

Because I just gleaned

over a Bodie thread… Here are is just a bit of what I have from him

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Would you happen to have Apollo 13 bx, querkle or deep purple by tga,
Or Mt hood huckleberry by dynasty?

1 Like

I have dozens and dozens more pages… A few more pages from Bodie… I just don’t know how many times I can reply in one day :slight_smile: I don’t think that I can grow these out myself in a lifetime!

4 Likes

Dynasty seeds

3 Likes

TGA subcool

3 Likes

It’s funny… Now that I’m thinking about starting my own grow… I don’t remember coming across any automatics… which is what I previously grew by myself. I guess I’m going to have to step up my game, LOL! I got to hit the hay it’s 2 a.m. :slight_smile: night

4 Likes

Hello Mia,
may I recommend you to put list here in written form as a text? This way you don’t have to worry and it will also read better. You can put the list into your post and then edit it later (using :pencil2: icon below post) to add more strains or remove some you sold.

Btw for rotating images correctly (90° clockwise or 270°) you can use this online service: https://inettools.net/image/rotate-photo-image-online-gif-jpeg-png-online

For your growing endeavours I’d recommend starting another topic here at #general-indoor-growing:growroom-diaries because this thread has got too big and for the sake of organization and keeping on topic it would be better. Let’s keep this topic about seeds.

Good luck!

4 Likes

autos are sometimes harder then photo period plants because if you have a problen with autos they dont care they will start flowering anyways. and damn you have a great bodhi collection!! that goji og though!!! i cant wait to see what mr.nice you haveXD

2 Likes

Thank you… I will check out the picture rotation tool… I know those pics can be a b**** to look at :-)… I would like to upload my hand-written list right now just because some people have asked me if I have certain strains and I just want to get all the information out first… And then tonight I can type them up :-)… You’re right it would make it easier to edit that way.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

This has got to be my favorite page (huge Star Wars Nerd), I’ll take one of each please (mostly joking).

2 Likes

2 Likes