HUGE commercial UK grow bust

:rofl::thinking::grin::money_mouth_face: Their loss, your gain.

2 Likes

Definitely. You know what?? Obviously the electric has been bypassed. It’s that theft of electricity that fucks them. They honestly couldn’t care less about the plants. Stoners don’t give the police any bother.

8 Likes

Been there, done that got the t-shirt. That looked like a fire just waiting to erupt by the wiring. My old neighbor got busted 7-8 years ago, all these black SUV’s pulled up guys in black, battering rams and all, they kept bringing out pail after pail (5gallons) they had them on the driveway it was nuts, at least 140 plants, all 5-6 ft tall beasts! Crazy part is I had no clue he was growing. Had a few homes like this ourselves back in the day as well

8 Likes

If they bypassed the electricity and got busted that way, it’s their own fault.

I just could not help but think how brainwashed those police are, treating plants like they are some huge threat to society. How some people think its okay to dictate how others live in their own home.

6 Likes

Indeed a war on this plant seems particularly stupid at this point in time. Focus some resources on something else FFS.

2 Likes

It’s a fun outing for them, they get to do something different and interesting, play with toys, and everybody gets a ‘pat on the head’ and a ‘hero biscuit’ at the end (assuming they didn’t shoot anybody…)
Just low hanging fruit…

Cheers
G

12 Likes

https://hightimes.com/news/more-than-1000-arrested-in-sweep-of-u-k-weed-grows/

Almost forgot to put Fuck the fed on this :fu:

9 Likes

“Cannabis Factory” haha. Love it, from now on my basement will be known as the Cannabis Factory!

6 Likes

Wow! You’re right, that’s blitzkrieg shit there :rage:

3 Likes

Where I’m from this does not disqualify one from the “Hero biscuit”. In some cases they may just drop the box and walk off. :joy::grimacing::disappointed::nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Police in the United Kingdom arrested more than 1,000 individuals and confiscated more than 180,000 cannabis plants in a recent push to crack down on illegal marijuana cultivation.

Bleh, wonder how many cultivars just got lost to time because people :roll_eyes: :pensive:
F

4 Likes

Instantly had similar thoughts…. Was like f!?& there goes the exodus and many others. Stupid prohibition bullshit this is supposed to be the golden age of cannabis …. Seeing this shit NOT SO MUCH :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

like a pound a gram or less? the capex might be costly, but ops is cheap.

3 Likes

About that I think, £0.75 led or something but electric is going up all the time. Hps would be expensive here

1 Like

i was just converting from use and adding the VAT and maybe a bit for energy costs…importers…

2 Likes

That photo is crazy! I think that’s our legal limit here per household! THAT qualifies as a huge commercial grow in the UK!?!?

It’s your country take it back! Vote their non-productive and life destroying tactics off your pay list! :v:

2 Likes

Watch the video it was 10x the picture, but agreed we need take it back. Absolute shambles

2 Likes

Ooh 10 times that! That’s our entire block! :laughing:
It’s a shame that they aren’t ashamed! You guys need NORML to open some eyes and bring the fresh air of reason to the table. This destroying peaceful peoples lives for a plant that does far more good than harm is just crazy. Not to worry - HUTB Syndrome (Head Up The Butt) runs pretty heavy here too in spots. I am so sorry for all of the lives this is gonna ruin. How could anyone be happy about that and pat themselves on the back? Best wishes for a better future! :v:

4 Likes