Hungry for strawberrys... Watch the grow

Wish i could upload vids

6 Likes

We are at week 4 and wow im happy as hell. The terps are like eating strawberry candies while pumping gas… The resin production is crazy its sticky as glue and i havent even started a pheno hunt yet. Im coming for that cannabis cup in the next year or 2

11 Likes

Go for it! The look soooo tasty.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Good Male…

Where u see a male?

3 Likes

Ooo ya lol i thought you meant from the update post… I was like is he seeing somthing I’m not

2 Likes

20220701_165130
Week 6
The colors are gonna be great lime green frosty buds with purple tips on the calyx
Cant wait to get this properly tested the seeds will be great

8 Likes

They look great. Keep up the good work. Another florida man here, sitting in the corner watching, if there still an open corner… they get crowded around this place.

Good to hear from a florida native im living in ontario now… Appreciate the good words

4 Likes

Wow that’s a huge move! Are you originally from there? Winters are a little different than down here!

1 Like

My wife is from canada i was born n raised in fla moved here 2.5 years ago i pefer the colder weather lol

4 Likes

Wrapping things up with.these girls… Couldnt be happier with the results… One plant has already been cut and seeds pulled out n selected.

13 Likes

So im flowering out another round of hungry for strawberries.
These girls are coming along nicely

11 Likes

Hey @Florida_man_genetics I have been away from the action due to the loss of my Dad and I’m just trying to get back into the scene and talk about the grows I’ve been following and damn it’s looking absolutely awesome and those ladies are beautiful :heart_eyes: and I wish I could smell them and Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like

Sorry to gear about your dad. I appreciate you taking time to check out my grow and wish the best

2 Likes

I like your dedication towards your creation. You must be finding some fine phenos, I’d think so if you’re planning on growing out 1000 of em.
Nice looking plants throughout this thread.

2 Likes

On week 5 now gettin greasy
Feeding green rush bloom 2 times a week

8 Likes

i am very hungry too!!! :yum:

1 Like

WOW that’s a good looking grow and it’s just raining strawberries lately and I’ve been looking forward to seeing these flower and it’s just been a GREAT time and I just gotta get some hungry for Strawberries now and then it’s back to growing since losing my Dad and growing buddy so if you have any to trade for or even pollen I have a good list of photos and Auto’s and I love the packaging thanks again for the opportunity to get to watch along with ur grow continued Happy Growing and shucking The Doc

1 Like