Hungry for strawberrys... Watch the grow

Lol np at all bro im usually pretty stoned it happens haha

2 Likes

In the tent now…

13 Likes

Love seeing green healthy plants loving life, great work , will follow along for the ride!

3 Likes

I just got all caught up and the grow is looking excellent and I’m hoping you’ve gotten a pretty even count of males n females I am definitely gonna be hanging around for the rest of the grow!! And now it’s flower time and I always love seeing the stretch and what u have for males n females…thanks for sharing your grow, looking forward for the rest of the show & grow Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

Thanks man i appteciate it im hoping for like 3 males atm i haven’t seen ive yet lol ill know soon tho

1 Like

I think imma cut a few clones one friday feed em and flip to flower

7 Likes

First night of 12 12 was last night

10 Likes

Looking forward to the sex results.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Beautiful, healthy plants! :strawberry: :seedling:

1 Like

So far all lookin fem which normally would make me happy but im wantin to seed em

2 Likes

Isn’t that the way it goes :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

7 days since flip they are showin great stretch anand vigor

10 Likes

Fem A

Fem B

Fem C

The ladies

Male A

Male B

Male C

The boys

I cut the skimpy boy and girl out
The final count was 5 boys 4 girls
Im choosing the three boys and 3 girls to keep then the f2 pheno hunt begins…

7 Likes

Great looking work, I’m a huge fan of strawberry cough. Just out of curiosity do you know if you’re using Kushman’s strawberry cough cut?

2 Likes

Lol no sir i despise kyle kushman its a canuk

1 Like

1d822b45a2d1d986a6a8c3e66f059201a0448dd7_2_430x500

So the final verdict with sexing was
5 males 4 fems
I took 2 males out and one runty lady

So my pollination will be using 3 males and 3 fems all together to bring them to f2 then the real pheno hunt begins.

All.of these plants have beast root systems even the runty ones i cut werent so small just not up to par for what im lookin for.

Let the pollen fly… Responsibly of course…
Shout out to @MikeyDread for the dope logo work

9 Likes

Close ups of day 15

9 Likes

Coming along

7 Likes

Wow seriously those are all looking excellent I’m stoked for u and it’s been a pleasure to watch so far Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

I appreciate you i couldn’t be happier witb the structure and color. The stem rubs have very nice terps… Hoping to get at least 1000 beans for the pheno hunt to begin. I did pop 25 more f1s bc i was bored the other day and had room on a tray after taking clones. Gonna do some test runs with diff nutrients. Imma do some in bokashi some with cyco platinum series and a few with gaia. And possibly a few other nutes to try

4 Likes