Hush's hidey hole

Day 75 on the GT.

11 Likes

Day 33 on the Honduras Breeze.

11 Likes

Golden Tiger day 77:

13 Likes

Looking good @Hush. You ever get that intersex issue worked out?

4 Likes

I certainly hope so. I think I plucked 'em all, but I’m guessing I probably missed a few, so who knows what will happen. Air movement is pretty slow through the tent, so I’m hoping any pollination would be mostly isolated to the nether regions below the screen.

All I know is it is stinky in that tent! HB is a smelly cultivar!

6 Likes

Day 85 Golden Tiger:

14 Likes

You’re killin it brother! Send one of those colas my way!

Is that a 2x2 or 3x3 tent?

5 Likes

It’s a 2x2. And thank you.

4 Likes

Almost there, huh? They look fat and happy! peace

2 Likes

Smashing it, absolutely. Have you found scrogging a sativa like this a lot of maintenance? Convince me to come to the dark side! I’m about to run panama x malawi from ace and I’m tempted to give this a go to just negate height problems.

Also please deliver a smoke report once you chop, I’ve heard GT is a bit more narcotic than a typical sativa based on Ace’s malawi. I read tale of it being full sleep mode after 2-3 hours on an icmag thread.

5 Likes

Day 41 Honduras Breeze:

18 Likes

Oh man that looks pretty af!

5 Likes

Been busy all evening… Golden Tiger harvested on Day 86:

I’ve never trimmed such thin fan leaves before.

I had to use a saw to chop it down.

23 Likes

That is looking really nice, your certainly getting your monies worth out of that one lol.

4 Likes

Really nice grow log, and I really enjoyed seeing your updates. Thanks for sharing! :v:

BTW what’s the smell like on those GT?

5 Likes

The GT looks bomb!! Nice job man, your patience has paid off! :v:

5 Likes

Very nice grow, man. I have one sativa growing now. Hope mine turns out as nice. Mine is Colombian Gold X Malawi Gold.

5 Likes

Hey I almost missed this post… I don’t find this type of growing to require a whole bunch of maintenance. I’m actually fairly lazy, so I factor that into everything I do. I think you should give it a try some time. I don’t think it increases yields the way some people say it does… But it does give a more consistent product, in terms of grades. If you do it right, your popcorn pile is pretty small, while the top grade pile is pretty much all of the harvest. There’s really no mid grades or bottom branches or whatever. It’s all tops.

4 Likes

I honestly couldn’t ever put my nose on it… I’ll try to describe it better as it dries and begins curing. It was different, to me. Unusual. But unmistakeably cannabis, lol. Just, some other exotic smells on top of that.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words, y’all. Here’s a quick shot of the Honduras Breeze on day 44:

15 Likes